Thread: 2023

Talking 2023

2022 was sure one of the best years for this game. New players all got a good chance to buy the beautiful items of the past. I was also very happy to pay for all the wonderful items that brought back memories. We all hope that we can have a sale like this every year just like 2022. I would be happy to pay again to have multiple items on my farm. Also, we really hope this year we can have items that weren't brought back in 2022. Items I remember are these:

Decorations: Cupid Ranch, Valentine Pond, Love Gnome(Female) Shamrock Fountain, Green Barn, Chocolate Bunny, Spinning Wheel, Cat-O-Lantern, Pumpkin Couch, Headless Mower, Haunted Barn, Bag Lantern, Corn Harvest, Gourd Fountain, Turkey Topiary, Gourd Vase, Harvest Feast, Snowy Bush, Snowed Horse Stable, Train Track, Snowy Ground, Santa Scarecrow, Giant Holiday Tree, Giant Light Tree, North Pole Sign, Gingerbread Fence, Elf Gnome etc.... (I may have missed some decorations. Please comment the items I left out)

Animals: Valentine Sheep, Green Sheep, Shamrock Cow, Mummy Pig, Black Cat, Owl, Spooky Owl, Turkey Dog, Sled Dog, Gingerbread Pig etc... (I may have missed some animals. Please comment the items I left out. Also, the Black Cat and the Owl were once available in the 2010 Halloween Chest. All other items of that chest were brought back for last year's sale except those two)

Crops: Pink Candles, Candy Hearts, Chocolate Strawberry, Rhubarb, Shamrock, Lucky Rose, Buttercup, Rye, Orange Poppies, Ghostberry, Candy Corn, Candy Crop, Ghost Flower, Black Rose, Ornament Crop, Mistletoe, White Poinsettia, Snow Drop, Bow Flower, Angel's Trumpet etc... (I may have missed some crops)

Trees: Heart Tree, Magic Egg Tree, Shamrock Tree, Gold Coin Tree, Caramel Apple Tree(The one that costs 30,000 coins), Haunted Apple Tree, Fruit Bat Tree, Peppermint Tree, Candy Cane Tree, Light Tree, Wreath Tree, Stocking Tree, Fruitcake Tree etc... (May have missed some trees.)

Also, I hope people can also get the chance to obtain the items & crops that are locked with goals (Love Horse, Poinsettia, Chocolate Rose, Candy Cane, Heartberry, Holly Tree, Snowy Pine, Chocolate Heart, etc...) just like the SweetCo Station goal in Bakery Story. For Android players also.

I hope 2023 will also be a fruitful year for Farm Story just like last year. Love, scottnickangel.
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 11-19-23 at 12:21 AM.

Wow! Thanks for the list! Also thanks for the ongoing Valentine sale S8! Hope the items on this list could be brought back for sale this year for those who can't afford to spend gems The Cupid's Ranch is one of the most iconic Valentine decorations of this game

Quote Originally Posted by yjkj0407 View Post
    Wow! Thanks for the list! Also thanks for the ongoing Valentine sale S8! Hope the items on this list could be brought back for sale this year for those who can't afford to spend gems The Cupid's Ranch is one of the most iconic Valentine decorations of this game
    I would even spend GEMS to get all the decorations and animals on the list above Especially the Cupid's Ranch like you mentioned and the Giant Hoilday Tree, Giant Light Tree etc, Snowed Horse Stable etc... Hope we can get them all this year! It's okay even if S8 changes their original coin cost to gems. I would still buy them!
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 02-27-23 at 03:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Since it's Halloween month, it would be nice if we can get trees & crops related to the holiday as well as autumn season.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Since it's Halloween month, it would be nice if we can get trees & crops related to the holiday as well as autumn season.
    I was happy that the seasonal Gem costing animals/decorations returned once more. But it would have been even better if the coin costing animals/decorations, crops and trees also returned. Hope it returnes someday! S8 broght back the seasonal menus of the basic oven in Bakery Story permanently so I guess FS can have the same benefit someday!

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    I was happy that the seasonal Gem costing animals/decorations returned once more. But it would have been even better if the coin costing animals/decorations, crops and trees also returned. Hope it returnes someday! S8 broght back the seasonal menus of the basic oven in Bakery Story permanently so I guess FS can have the same benefit someday!
    Also, for this Christmas, I really really hope the Giant Light Tree, Giant Holiday Tree, Snowed Horse Stable, Gingerbread Pig, Sled Dog and all the other decorations and animals can be brought back once more! Can't wait for the Black Friday sale also!

If S8 can change the coin costing deco & animals prices to gems, I would pay money and still buy all of them. I just hope to have a chanve to buy all those items even if I have to pay gems. Especially the Christmas items like the Giant Holiday Tree and Sled dog

I really hope all the items above can be brought back for this year and all the trees and crops be permanently brought back like Bakery story. Also, the goals for the Chocolate Heart, Snowy Pine, Holly Tree, Chocolate Rose, Candy Cane Crop be an unlimited goal like the SweetCo Station goal of Bakery Story. Then, this game will be complete.