Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoplifting problem

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The progress bar has been resolved. It's better that all bug threads remain focussed on one issue only unless it's the main or general one that's used. Let's keep this one only about coins.

New Resident
    I personally do not order the goal clothes after the goal. And I usually delete them during the goal because they earn nothing. I?ve seen a lot of players have only these clothes in their stores, this is a mistake. It costs money to order them and they pay nothing back. Not sure why the developers are doing this, maybe it?s because the game itself hasn?t been updated in years. Which makes me wonder why no updates?!?

Farm Supplier
    My issue is I'm not blocking my door and I left the game with 15,000 coins came back a day later only to have 31,000 but it says I earned 60,000 Merchandise is gone and I have no coins. . Its impossible to play if you cant earn anything I'm not going to keep buying Coins with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to go to work Monday, but I was wondering if there was any progress about the no coins on the new goal clothes?
    You can watch it for yourselves. When something is bought, like the black shoes for 2 coins, the payment goes in the air and added to my "bank" when the transaction is complete. This does not happen with the new goal clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I have to go to work Monday, but I was wondering if there was any progress about the no coins on the new goal clothes?
    You can watch it for yourselves. When something is bought, like the black shoes for 2 coins, the payment goes in the air and added to my "bank" when the transaction is complete. This does not happen with the new goal clothes.
    The problem still exist, I am afraid it would not be fixed in the near future.

Rhino Keeper
    So there's no reason to play the game anymore. At this point gem hunting isn't even fun anymore because the whole thing is pointless when counters are 50,000 coins.

GUYS I think it's finally been FIXED! Check your boutiques! The new catalogs for the goal give back coins and today I noticed that the old ones have been fixed as well, you can see the coin "+2" pop-ups and an increase in the coin count. You can also see that the number of items is less than the number of coins for each item in every catalog, so that the profit is not a fraction anymore. Thank you Storm8 Fashion Story team!

Executive Chef
    Yes it has been fixed!

Thank you Storm8 FS team

New Resident
    Im wondering if this is my same problem. I have half of my store blocked off and entire racks of items are disappearing within the hour on the closed side. I mean 1000?s of merchandise just gone in 1hr. I?ve had 5 different racks missing this morning.

Any suggestions when the game stays at the title screen and goes no further? I contacted Storm8 on the form we are to use. I did receive an email back. They suggested Inask in the forum as others may have suggestions. I checked and there are no updates listed.

I had not played in a while as I did not realize it was being updated. A neighbour from BS and RS had messaged that they invited me as a neighbour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12