Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoplifting problem

Rhino Keeper

Shoplifting problem

I tried the "bug & issue" thread with no success.
    My customers are shoplifting and arrests will be made. I closed my door for several days because of it and opened it back up this morning to a total of 12k coins. I thought it was fixed. Then I started watch the women again and no currency was being added to my bank. So I hard closed the game for several hours with the door open. When I opened it again I only got 154 coins which would be for the gifts I put on racks.
    So my door is closed again. I think the 12k was gifts. I don't know why it's doing this, but I may as well empty all my racks.
    I'm at level 100 and I play on an iPad 6G and on my Android phone. I have expanded my store fully. I don't know if any of those things affect the game.
    Maybe the next goal should be a police uniform including cuffs because I will be arrested the redhead first. I believe she's the ringleader.

Rhino Keeper
    And no one is going to answer me.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue with bakery and Restaurant story I think they do it on purpose for you to spend money on gems. I never have more than a few hundred thousand dollars in coins. The only way it seems to collect money is to stop playing all together. Sad. I had to do that several times just to earn coins.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm sorry, it's not clear to me what the problem is. If you block your door you will have problems. In every other game that relies on customers, by blocking the door you will always lose out. The game cannot function correctly. In food games as soon as the door is unblocked food and coins disappear rapidly or they just vanish. This is not an intended feature of the game and over many year warnings have been made that it will cause issues.

Is that what's going on for you here? I know that the profit has diminished in the last few months from what I've read here but I don't want to assume. I'm happy to report your bug for you but unless it's a universal issue then support is going to be limited on what can be done for you.

Also be mindful that most staff have been on holidays and delays will be inevitable. Please post again with info on how I can help you so that I can ask S8 about it. Thanks, SW

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm sorry, it's not clear to me what the problem is. If you block your door you will have problems. In every other game that relies on customers, by blocking the door you will always lose out. The game cannot function correctly. In food games as soon as the door is unblocked food and coins disappear rapidly or they just vanish. This is not an intended feature of the game and over many year warnings have been made that it will cause issues.

Is that what's going on for you here? I know that the profit has diminished in the last few months from what I've read here but I don't want to assume. I'm happy to report your bug for you but unless it's a universal issue then support is going to be limited on what can be done for you.

Also be mindful that most staff have been on holidays and delays will be inevitable. Please post again with info on how I can help you so that I can ask S8 about it. Thanks, SW
    This issues happen on all goals catalogues since One Last Swim. If you display only that catalogues, it is guaranted that you will earn zero coin.

There's no profit at all, you even lost coins. Because you need coins to order, but when the items sold there's no increase on the coins bar.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, thanks for the update. I'll ask about this again for you all.

If I may add, the two new catalogs have no progress bars at all (so you can't get gems from them).
    So now the catalogs are not only zero-profit, but also zero-gems.

Executive Chef
    No progress bar above the new catalogues!
    Please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Correct, I have made 95% of the non goal cloths. I currently only have goal cloths and gift cloths in my shop. Only the gifts are showing a profit and I am losing money because I have to purchase the goal items, that are very expensive. I have 13M coins and it's less of an issue for me, but this bug will bankrupt smaller shops at a lower level.
    I closed my doors because I thought the glitch would be fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast