Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pompous dragon is not in the spell shop

Rhino Keeper

Pompous dragon is not in the spell shop

I?m collecting Spin to Win tix and Pompous dragon is not in the spell shop yet. When will this be addressed?

New Resident

Pompous dragon crafted but not received

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I?m collecting Spin to Win tix and Pompous dragon is not in the spell shop yet. When will this be addressed?
    My spell shop showed the Pompous but with no picture of it. I had enough tickets to craft, so I did. It took my tickets but did not give me the dragon. The same thing happened on their last spin to win. They did fix it last time after I emailed support, but it?s not worth the hassle every time they bring a new spin to win. I?m not doing any more spin to win after this. Waste of time.

Problems with Pompous, Armoury AND Battle Arena!

Quote Originally Posted by MRMIKIE View Post
    My spell shop showed the Pompous but with no picture of it. I had enough tickets to craft, so I did. It took my tickets but did not give me the dragon. The same thing happened on their last spin to win. They did fix it last time after I emailed support, but it?s not worth the hassle every time they bring a new spin to win. I?m not doing any more spin to win after this. Waste of time.
    I?m facing the same issue with Pompous but also with Armory and I can?t fight in the battle arena. (See pic from BA) If they ever respond to the support ticket, it?ll be too late to complete the tale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2016792-7938-42F4-A2BB-A648F76E4214.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	67489  

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for responding! I just checked and Pompous is in the spell shop, but not under the dragon tab, you have to check under All.

Too bad it’s glitchy, guess I’ll wait to craft. Sorry you had to go thru this.

I have the same issue. The game wasted tickets trying to craft it yesterday. Also, the Spell Shop won't craft the Just dragon. I tap Craft, and it closes the Spell Shop.

Name:	Pompous dragon crafted empty-min.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	67490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pompous dragon used tickets-min.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	67491  

I crafted the pompous dragon yesterday. It took my tickets but I do not have the dragon. So today for the tales I have to craft the Regal Blade. I have 4 blue books to craft when 3 are required but the spell shop is now broken. As in, not working. Can’t craft anything now. Similar to the last time this happened. It was fixed fairly quickly last time. I hop it is fixed very quickly this time as well.

—Kathy

This morning, I had a crafted Pompous dragon at my Spell Shop. Tapped on it, and it showed the dragon. Placed on a nest, and have a different issue: the timer is at 00:00:00 when I placed it. The progress bar is empty.

Name:	Pompous dragon egg on nest with zero time-min.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	67500  

New Resident
    Just now this dragon appears when i opened the spell shop.
    Before this i had a problem with dragon tales - craft button didn't work for skepter. And now it also somehow started to work

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by boudinlink View Post
    This morning, I had a crafted Pompous dragon at my Spell Shop. Tapped on it, and it showed the dragon. Placed on a nest, and have a different issue: the timer is at 00:00:00 when I placed it. The progress bar is empty.
    Hi..I got the same same thing and have sent in a ticket to S8..so hope it gets fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by boudinlink View Post
    Same issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast