Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counters Block

Fashion Designer

Question Counters Block

What I reckoned is that customers approach counter drinks. So, does anyone knows that if the counters are being blocked by another counter or chairs or anything, is that counter still going to be sold?
    sophiacml

I was wondering the same thing yesterday i had a few counters that weren't getting rid of drinks so I moved the bar stools that were in front of them and it made the difference. So in my experience I would say if counter is blocked then drinks will not go. (I could be wrong)

Fashion Designer
    Hm... I ain't sure about it since my drinks are really a lot! I can't tell whether it goes faster! I'm still testing.
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    Keep us posted, Sophia. I redecorated and put barstools on every other counter, so I'm curious what you find!

Executive Chef
    hmmm, well I had a counter surrounded by other counters on both sides and a DJ Booth in front and the wall behind. Drinks were gone from that counter...
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, I don't find any differences whether the counter is being blocked or not that will affect the sales!
    sophiacml

Executive Chef
    If counter is blocked by a stool they still use the drinks on that counter also if counters are side by side they still have 2 open sides and are useable.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone try to block the counters on all sides & see whether the drinks really selling?
    sophiacml

Farm Supplier
    Unless they have changed it, at least one side of the counter must be open for customers to walk up to it. As a while back I realized if it was blocked on all sides nothing sold from the counter. It doesn't make a difference as far as I know if 1-3 sides are blocked.

Fashion Designer
    Ok. I finally got the result. Even the counter is blocked all the side. It actually still sells. This is a sure thing.
    sophiacml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast