Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 01/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Jan 2023)

Rhino Keeper
    I think there is an issue with Neva.
    I got one from the tent and I placed her next to Neva I got from the Ice Queen event. The latter always drops Icy snowballs and snowflakes, sometimes icicles, but the one from the tent never does.
    Could S8 please check this? Thanks

Neva - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Neva the Ice Queen! She has a chance to drop Snowflakes. Icy Snowballs, Icicles, and Glimmerdust!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (500), Snowflakes, Icy Snowball, Icicles, Glimmerdust
    Events: The Ice Queen - January 2017, Christmas Sales - December 2017, Christmas Sales - December 2018, Christmas Sales - December 2019
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 2
    Comments: Grand Prize from the Ice Queen event.
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    What does she drop?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What does she drop?
    nothing so far
    I have collected regularly from Neva (the one I got from the Ice queen event) in order to craft Winter Gates (as soon as I get 10 icy snowballs) that I sell right away for 15,000 coins
    That is the reason why I chose to get a new Neva from the tent, but unfortunately, this new one does not drop anything "icy"

Executive Chef
    I don't have any previous Neva's or whatever this building is that she goes with. I got one from the Baron's Tent, and she just dropped purple petal, Faeries Murmur, and coins.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Neva from the event, it always drops the icy snowball and icy flakes, but the one from the tent only drops one petal and black flag for murmur.

Rhino Keeper
    Neva the ice queen (from the ice queen event) and Neva the ice queen (from the Baron's tent) are 2 different entrees in our inventory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0401.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	67526

Name:	IMG_0402.jpg 
Views:	1226 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	67527

I hate being mislead like this... ridiculous...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Neva the ice queen (from the ice queen event) and Neva the ice queen (from the Baron's tent) are 2 different entrees in our inventory.

Sorry you got a dud, that stinks. But I will say thank you very much for sharing so I don't waste my RCs!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post

A doppelganger sneaked into the forest!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry you got a dud, that stinks. But I will say thank you very much for sharing so I don't waste my RCs!
    I put my original Neva away, but might reinstate her position, and use xiq24's strategy of making icy crafts to sell for higher amounts of coins, with minimum interruptions to other resources. If the new one does indeed drop pile of seeds, (as stated on card) which I'm always chasing, then if she pops up in my tent I'll use the RC's to get her. I use pile of seeds to create dark seeds, then the plants to make trades in exchange (especially during double ticket time, and only take 2 1/2 hrs then) as they don't use any items needed for other crafts or materials used during events, like many other trades in exchange. I'm always on the look out for maximum results from minimal energy and/or basic and crafted materials, needed for events and upgrading my Queendom!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I put my original Neva away, but might reinstate her position, and use xiq24's strategy of making icy crafts to sell for higher amounts of coins, with minimum interruptions to other resources. If the new one does indeed drop pile of seeds, (as stated on card) which I'm always chasing, then if she pops up in my tent I'll use the RC's to get her. I use pile of seeds to create dark seeds, then the plants to make trades in exchange (especially during double ticket time, and only take 2 1/2 hrs then) as they don't use any items needed for other crafts or materials used during events, like many other trades in exchange. I'm always on the look out for maximum results from minimal energy and/or basic and crafted materials, needed for events and upgrading my Queendom!
    Just beware that a while back they lowered some of the coin prices given for selling the Neva craft items. Current prices are:

Snow Wall - $0
    Snow Tower - $400
    Snow Gate - $0

Winter Wall - $750
    Winter Tower - $7,500
    Winter Gate - $15,000

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast