Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 01/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Jan 2023)

I made a wyvern hatchling today and it did not count. I did win the pearlescent wyvern from the tent. I do not have enough cabbages to get the centaur. Has anyone seen the castle in the tent? I have never seen it nor the Fox. I am running out of time and can only get one of those. Instead I keep on getting sheep.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    I made a wyvern hatchling today and it did not count. I did win the pearlescent wyvern from the tent. I do not have enough cabbages to get the centaur. Has anyone seen the castle in the tent? I have never seen it nor the Fox. I am running out of time and can only get one of those. Instead I keep on getting sheep.
    Sometimes it?s more prudent to ignore baron?s tent for a while and just collect cabbages. I did that not long after Baron?s started and had one cabbage hut, it was tempting to go for some items but had to rely on my will power not too. Of course that was made harder because at that time the tent occasionally had things like alicorns as prizes, but I tried to get items but kept running out of cabbages and was unwilling to purchase any. I got my first cabbage hut from trade wagon, I ignored other crafting items in MRC, and after many months of crafting fruit pies and lemonade and doing delicious trades for gems with occasional drops off gems from some items I got enough gems to purchase the second one. Depending on your level these strategies may take longer to enact. Given that this month?s prize maybe an energy dropper it?s only a base 2 energy item, it may be more prudent to not keep trying this month but just sit back and accumulate cabbages for the next tent challenge. If of course you don?t a steady source of cabbages, like a hut or 2, it?s almost impossible to get any items from the tent. Anyway that?s my two cents worth.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 01-26-23 at 04:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Sometimes it?s more prudent to ignore baron?s tent for a while and just collect cabbages. I did that not long after Baron?s started and had one cabbage hut, it was tempting to go for some items but had to rely on my will power not too. Of course that was made harder because at that time the tent occasionally had things like alicorns as prizes, but I tried to get items but kept running out of cabbages and was unwilling to purchase any. I got my first cabbage hut from trade wagon, I ignored other crafting items in MRC, and after many months of crafting fruit pies and lemonade and doing delicious trades for gems with occasional drops off gems from some items I got enough gems to purchase the second one. Depending on your level these strategies may take longer to enact. Given that this month?s prize maybe an energy dropper it?s only a base 2 energy item, it may be more prudent to not keep trying this month but just sit back and accumulate cabbages for the next tent challenge. If of course you don?t a steady source of cabbages, like a hut or 2, it?s almost impossible to get any items from the tent. Anyway that?s my two cents worth.
    Yes, I have seen both the castle and the fox at various times, but I have multiple accounts, and those items have shown up very rarely.

Like Lemrac said, you might want to build up your cabbage supply.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I got this creature today, which is not on the main prize screen , does anyone know what it is?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66F00851-80DA-4A0E-97E0-5ED9587E214B.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	67733
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got this creature today, which is not on the list, does anyone know what it is?

NVM, I see it is in the list further down, just not on the main Splash Screen
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got this creature today, which is not on the main prize screen , does anyone know what it is?

It’sa pearlescent wyven. It replaced the baby wyven when players realised they could craft the baby’s in Ivy’s nursery and they counted towards the four items to get the centaur, and posted that info..

Nightclub Owner
    I find it interesting that they removed the Wyvern Hatchling because of the workaround but not the Winter Mink even though it totally counted toward the monthly total when they drop from Aspen/Juniper/Snowkid.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I find it interesting that they removed the Wyvern Hatchling because of the workaround but not the Winter Mink even though it totally counted toward the monthly total when they drop from Aspen/Juniper/Snowkid.
    Those are event items, so most likely few people have them. I have them but in storage. As for the Hatchling , this is main storyline, hence most advanced players have access to it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Looks like we have a new wave of items!
    • Pink Fawnicorn
    • Love Fawnicorn
    • Pink Glimmer Golem
    • Pink Siren
    • Love Sea Kelpie
    • Bride Gnome
    • Groom Gnome
    • Pink Dragon
    • Love Cove
    • Pink Tower
    • Pink Carriage
    • Siniging Pups
    • Candles

Names to be confirmed. Details in the new Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2023)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-31-23 at 01:13 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    [Q
    UOTE=ShibuyaCloth;1689264]Looks like we have a new wave of items![/QUOTE]

Feb Baren Tent prizes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230131_142643_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	67775   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230131_142808_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	67776  
    Last edited by SugarnSpice2017; 01-31-23 at 12:48 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast