Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 01/05: Monster Hunt S47 & Leaderboard | prize info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Can't believe the main crafting item uses golden nuggets, and drops don't include any golden materials. Seems to happen more in last few hunts. I'm sure that makes them very difficult for lower level players and other's would struggle to craft them.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 01-05-23 at 01:59 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Can't believe the main crafting item uses golden nuggets, and drops don't include any golden materials. Seems to happen more in last few hunts. I'm sure that makes them very difficult for lower level players and other's would struggle to craft them.
    Those crafts are more or less targeted to high level players, a lower level won't have the resources nor the real need for them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yes, that is silly, IMO. I think I want to get an Armored Snowy Owlbear just because it's cool looking. I'm really glad that it only requires 35 Gold Troll Tokens.

I've been playing for almost 2 years and have apparently done monster hunts all wrong. I just now finally have enough tokens to have crafted some energy droppers. I personally prefer to craft the 4 Armored Alicorns before the Unicorns. Not sure if I'll ever have enough tokens to get an Untamed Alicolt.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the pictures Giselle. Makes life much simpler when I know what to strive (or not strive) for.
    I don't usually see the splash screens till the third day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Oh bleep bleep bleep - I just accidentally started a cooking camp while meaning to craft a gold token. Bleep Bleep. I may just gem it out later today. I do not need a cooking camp!

(I did contact support to see if they can fix my slippery finger mistake.)
    Dang that's one of my biggest fears I do not want that cooking camp I really hope storm8 can help you out good luck and sorry for your loss

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Those crafts are more or less targeted to high level players, a lower level won't have the resources nor the real need for them.
    As a high level player (very high?), I struggle to find anything I need to craft in the mythic research centre now. I'm always maxed out on the majority of drops. Even energy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Dang that's one of my biggest fears I do not want that cooking camp I really hope storm8 can help you out good luck and sorry for your loss
    I remember really wanting that cooking camp. By the time I had enough tokens spare to craft it (having used many to craft energy droppers), I had no need of it! Same goes for the second cabbage hut.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    As a high level player (very high?), I struggle to find anything I need to craft in the mythic research centre now. I'm always maxed out on the majority of drops. Even energy!
    Energy is the only resource were you have never enough of it. But true for the rest, I am maxed on pretty anything you can think of. So I have 2 Gorgons to go, then I will probably only craft MRC decoration that I don't have yet. I am a collector after all.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Energy is the only resource were you have never enough of it. But true for the rest, I am maxed on pretty anything you can think of. So I have 2 Gorgons to go, then I will probably only craft MRC decoration that I don't have yet. I am a collector after all.
    I have over 100k in energy so I have enough of that too!

I guess what I would be interested in is something that dropped higher level things (not as a rare drop). So, expansion permits, enchanted lanterns... one level up from the trade tickets and wisp lanterns.

As an aside, they really should add extra levels. "level 50" covers such a huge range of actual levels now.
    Last edited by idrispad; 01-06-23 at 08:14 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I have over 100k in energy so I have enough of that too!

I guess what I would be interested in is something that dropped higher level things (not as a rare drop). So, expansion permits, enchanted lanterns... one level up from the trade tickets and wisp lanterns.

As an aside, they really should add extra levels. "level 50" covers such a huge range of actual levels now.
    I see, well I am maxed on expansion goods (Lanterns, Permits, etc.) as well. I have also expanded to every corner of the realm. I just have to hoard energy to be used extravagantly during Beast Master to produce the bazillion Troll Token to max out all the MRC crafts. I still have a few to go

The only high level craft dropper I have is Erin. Still I am not maxed on Earthen & Onyx, so I have some busy months with my Workshops.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast