Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Smoothie Operator - 2023 Jan 04 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Pineapple Berry Smoothie
    Name:  96B4E705-6401-4E7F-84D4-FC5054FA36BC.jpeg
Views: 480
Size:  11.8 KB
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI, There is some flexibility in the minimum levels on these goals. I'm at lvl 32 & can bake the strawberry coffee cake, even though that recipe is lvl 45.

---
    No invites pls

New Resident
    Same! I started the second part of this goal at Level 39 yet I was able to bake the Strawberry Coffee Cake recipe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    FYI, There is some flexibility in the minimum levels on these goals. I'm at lvl 32 & can bake the strawberry coffee cake, even though that recipe is lvl 45.
    ---
    No invites pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayleetz View Post
    Same! I started the second part of this goal at Level 39 yet I was able to bake the Strawberry Coffee Cake recipe.
    Thanks for sharing - that's interesting to know. So, if I'm understanding, you can access the higher level recipes during the goal only; the recipes then go back to being locked until their regular level after the goal ends?

Maybe I'll add a note to the goal posts reflecting this info but to play it safe, I'll continue to list the items' regular levels.

Fashion Designer
    Strawberry Matcha Smoothie
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B55C10D-6084-44D9-BC3C-46110974D6A9.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	67464
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Hi anyone else got my problem, I’m have been trying hard to finish the 5day event but due to timer on my drink machines (slow) and game freezing I’m now not going to get finished in time also lost ten gems in the process, really upset and very disappointed as I really enjoy the game as I’m seriously I’ll at the moment and it’s a good distraction. �� susieque11 bakery all things cake

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    Hi anyone else got my problem, I?m have been trying hard to finish the 5day event but due to timer on my drink machines (slow) and game freezing I?m now not going to get finished in time also lost ten gems in the process, really upset and very disappointed as I really enjoy the game as I?m seriously I?ll at the moment and it?s a good distraction. �� susieque11 bakery all things cake
    I?m so over this game I loved a no stress relaxing game and it?s ruined. I haven?t been able to finish a main goal no Matter how hard I try 24 hrs a day. I?m done.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    Hi anyone else got my problem, I’m have been trying hard to finish the 5day event but due to timer on my drink machines (slow) and game freezing I’m now not going to get finished in time also lost ten gems in the process, really upset and very disappointed as I really enjoy the game as I’m seriously I’ll at the moment and it’s a good distraction. �� susieque11 bakery all things cake
    Sorry, but I'm unsure what you're meaning by your Frozen Drink Machine timer being slow.

If it's not acting as it's supposed to and the new recipes are not finishing in the time their allotted time (1 hour, 3 hours, 8 hours), then that sounds like a bug and you should open a ticket with Support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12