Thread: Expansions

Expansions

I finished all the available expansions and there is no more space left to be expanded.
    I am level 100. However I can see other farms who have expanded further. Even ones
    less than level 100. Does anyone know anything about this?

Where are these expansions that you are unable to expand to? Do you have a screenshot of the plots.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E808F8AD-D05E-48E2-8C38-92730848AE68.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	67418
    There is no expansion shown on my farm. But I have attached another farm who has already expanded more than me though we are at the same level. I wonder if there are other conditions to be fulfilled before those expansions come up.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslara View Post

Name:	E808F8AD-D05E-48E2-8C38-92730848AE68.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	67418
    There is no expansion shown on my farm. But I have attached another farm who has already expanded more than me though we are at the same level. I wonder if there are other conditions to be fulfilled before those expansions come up.
    Those areas were a glitch and cannot be expanded too.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks. I shall wait for the spots to appear for real.

Executive Chef
    I have a question regarding the possible "glitch" areas. I have seen some neighbours and visitors with them areas in use, like theres either decorations, exotic pets, livestock, etc there, since them expansions weren't intended/widespread, can the items put in them areas still be used or collected from? Like with you, Judyandthecat, you also have some of the glitch areas with some things in them areas, can you still use the use / move the things in them areas of land?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I have a question regarding the possible "glitch" areas. I have seen some neighbours and visitors with them areas in use, like theres either decorations, exotic pets, livestock, etc there, since them expansions weren't intended/widespread, can the items put in them areas still be used or collected from? Like with you, Judyandthecat, you also have some of the glitch areas with some things in them areas, can you still use the use the things in there?
    No you can't use any item in a glitch area, at least I can't. If you touch a decoration there doesn't even give you name of decoration.
    Contact Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No you can't use any item in a glitch area, at least I can't. If you touch a decoration there doesn't even give you name of decoration.
    Thanks for answering. That's a bummer for those who have this "extra" or rather glitch land space. I was actually a bit jealous to see some players had extra land I couldn't get myself, but then now knowing this, it's probably a good thing I never got them land areas. Yeah I seen that, would tap on things people had out in them land areas, thought it was just my phone having error not reading things until I tapped on other things people had out within that same area and beyond, and still, no name display in either. Hopefully storm8 allows them areas to be properly expanded to one day, so that way those who already have the land can use their things within, and those who never got them, like myself, can finally expand to them.

I'd have just the perfect area for something, like in the picture fabulouslara posted above, where one player has their Fall Groves at. I really hope that specific area of land becomes available and properly expandable to all one day.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-04-23 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Thanks for answering. That's a bummer for those who have this "extra" or rather glitch land space. I was actually a bit jealous to see some players had extra land I couldn't get myself, but then now knowing this, it's probably a good thing I never got them land areas. Yeah I seen that, would tap on things people had out in them land areas, thought it was just my phone having error not reading things until I tapped on other things people had out within that same area and beyond, and still, no name display in either. Hopefully storm8 allows them areas to be properly expanded to one day, so that way those who already have the land can use their things within, and those who never got them, like myself, can finally expand to them.

I'd have just the perfect area for something, like in the picture fabulouslara posted above, where one player has their Fall Groves at. I really hope that specific area of land becomes available and properly expandable to all one day.
    I am sure one day the land will become available. Fingers crossed.
    See I am touching and pressing down on the Flytrap.
    He can't be moved, fed or nothing done to him.

Name:	IMG_6689.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	67840
    Contact Storm8!

I finished all almost a month ago myself. I hope it's within Storm8's cards to later add more expansions and they're not done just yet. I know we've got quite the lot of space already, but my farm is almost full again.

It doesn't even necessarily have to be expansions further out, it could be making unusable plots of lands throughout the farm usable and expandable.

Like these areas, where the purple ink is.

Name:	IMG_9466.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	704.6 KB 
ID:	69539

Name:	IMG_9467.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	653.4 KB 
ID:	69540

Name:	IMG_9468.jpeg