Thread: Release "Corrupt" Dragons To The Masses And Other Things

Rhino Keeper

Release "Corrupt" Dragons To The Masses And Other Things

Hello all,

I got a few ideas for future dragons and, since I got my ideas organized, I thought I'd post them here and get feedback from my fellow caretakers.

Make a month of "Corrupt" dragons
    A perfect month for this would be March since we have the Ides Of March. You know those corrupt dragons we see in tournaments like Corrupt Sea, Corrupt Stalwart, Corrupt Darkwing, etc? Why not release them into the tournament, Dragon Tales, World Event and Leaderboard stories? Or even have the function to be able to change any dragon corrupt via the spell shop.

Finally convert those gems left in storage to something useful
    Those gems left over in storage from 4 years ago should be able to be converted to Essence. Small gems should be converted to 30 essence and large gems should be converted to 50-60 essence.

Any player over level 40 should be able to convert mystic maps to Marble Keys
    While everyone would cheer for this, there would be a catch. It would take 20-30 mystic maps to convert to 1 marble key since there's a lot of players that have 1000 or more useless maps.

Floating Island Parts Should Be Converted To Marble Keys
    For every 30 Island Parts we'd be able to convert to 1 Marble Key.

Complete The Solar System
    We have the following dragons as part of the cosmic dragon family: Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto. Mercury and Earth aren't. Let's create Neo Earth (cosmic, blue, green), Neo Mercury (cosmic, red, yellow) and Neo Venus (cosmic, black, red) (Neo Venus would be a replacement for Venus) and all would be super rare with Neo Earth always available to breed.

Make The Zodiac Dark
    A couple of years back we had the excellent "Haunted Zodiac" series which was a hit because of the wonderful design of the dragons. Why not make a "dark" or "corrupt" version of that? I like the idea of Dark Aries, Dark Taurus, Dark Gemini, Dark Cancer, Dark Leo, Dark Virgo, Dark Libra, Dark Scorpio, Dark Sagittarius, Dark Capricorn, Dark Aquarius, Dark Pisces and Dark Ophiuchus.

Executive Chef
    I like all of these ideas, and I am especially interested in these "corrupt" dragons as I recently encountered some in a tournament. I would also very much like a way to get something in exchange for those leftover gems and so forth.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.