Thread: WEEKLY SALE: New Year's Eve - 30 December 2022 (7 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

WEEKLY SALE: New Year's Eve - 30 December 2022 (7 Days)

SALE: 30 December 2022
    "New Year's Eve" (7 Days)
    *Sale Ends 6 January 2023*

Items on Sale:
    Spoiler: show

Floor Decor Preview:

Appliance Info Cards:
    *Note: there is a bug where the info cards give information for the 'Countdown Stove' and 'Countdown Oven' - please note that the recipes/appliances are related to the Resolution Stove and Resolution Oven. This bug has been flagged over and is currently awaiting a fix.

Resolution Stove:

Resolution Oven:

Appliance Recipe Info:

Resolution Stove:

Resolution Oven:

Additional Info:
    • The featured items are from TWO different goal sets. Please check if you have the originals unlocked BEFORE making any purchases!
    • The floor decor items were originally released on 11 January 2017 as part of a "Below Zero" 15-day goal set. The originals were unlockable as prizes/milestones in the goal. Note: the appliance released with that goal set (Igloo Oven) does NOT feature as an Echo Appliance in this sale.
    • The Echo Appliances listed here were NOT the appliances featured in the "Below Zero" goal set. The appliances were originally released on 2 January 2018 as part of a "So This Is The New Year" 15-day goal set.
    • Echo Appliances are re-listed versions of previous goal appliances, made available for purchase with gems.
    • U-Decor are re-listed versions of previous goal prizes, made available for purchase with gems.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    A couple of interesting things to note here:

1) The info cards are wrong - though they should be for the Resolution Stove and Resolution Oven, the info card text details information for the Countdown Stove and Countdown Oven. This has been flagged for review.

UPDATE: This has been corrected

2) Usually, Echo Appliances and U-Decor are released as a full set, duplicating the original goal items they all belonged to. In this case, they are from two DIFFERENT goal sets. Not sure whether this was intentional or by mistake - I have flagged it over, but don't expect to see resolution (no pun intended), if there is any, until after the new year.

If you come across any other bugs with any of the items, please do report them here
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-29-23 at 10:19 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~