Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fairytale Feast - 2022 Dec 27 (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Unicorn Cookie
    Attachment 67248
    Part of me likes that the tray is smaller but that same part also isn't that fond of it, lol.

Honestly, I feel like this isn't my fault; that the early years of the game have conditioned me to prefer the perfectly circular serving trays because that's pretty much the only style we had for the first eight or so years of the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Part of me likes that the tray is smaller but that same part also isn't that fond of it, lol.

Honestly, I feel like this isn't my fault; that the early years of the game have conditioned me to prefer the perfectly circular serving trays because that's pretty much the only style we had for the first eight or so years of the game!
    I agree! Presentation overall used to be much more reliable and looked better. I miss the simple, circular, silver pedestals that we used to have. I have not been a fan of some of the strange presentations we have had lately or some of the tray colors that tend to distract from the actual recipe. I think the team is trying to hard to get creative sometimes. So many details get lost because of the way things are displayed. These cookies could be awesome but the tiny, flat look on the counter is a miss for me.

Fashion Designer
    Storybook Cookies

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E5CEC3D-B649-41D5-A1F8-F6AB53D93033.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	67266
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Annira, Mods, or Team, has anyone heard back about the Tiger Cake for the Loretta's Oven?

ETA: "Team"
    Last edited by n6omiP; 01-02-23 at 12:27 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi Annira, Mods, or Team, has anyone heard back about the Tiger Cake for the Loretta's Oven?

ETA: "Team"
    Not since this last update, I'm afraid:

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Small update: the team is looking into this issue, and it will likely be resolved after the New Year
    Note that today (January 2nd) is a designated holiday in the States as January 1 happened to fall on a Sunday this year. So the team may be in a bit later than anticipated, but they are aware of the issue and it has been made a priority.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Not since this last update, I'm afraid:

Note that today (January 2nd) is a designated holiday in the States as January 1 happened to fall on a Sunday this year. So the team may be in a bit later than anticipated, but they are aware of the issue and it has been made a priority.
    Pixie, I totally forgot that a lot of organizations observe today as the holiday. Even my own job does but since I work in a hospital, we're technically never closed so I didn't realize it. Thank you for the reminder.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

I?ve been waiting for a fairy tail theme forever and this is what we get? Repeats and a huge purple atrocity? It could have been lovely if not for the color.. and please oh please enough cookies. They always look flat and boring. I feel like no love was put into anything here at all?

Oh when oh when will the disappointment end..

Fashion Designer
    They changed the recipe on Loretta's Oven to Rainbow Tiger Cake. While I appreciate a new recipe, I had already completed the goal for Tiger Cake. With the recipe change, it created a new goal for me to complete.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DD7FFB98-8E86-451F-9249-24B2037DF386.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	67421
    Last edited by n6omiP; 01-04-23 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added goal book photo

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    They changed the recipe on Loretta's Oven to Rainbow Tiger Cake. While I appreciate a new recipe, I had already completed the goal for Tiger Cake. With the recipe change, it created a new goal for me to complete.
    Oh dear - would you be able to PM me with more details? I'll see if I can request to get this sorted since you already completed the first bonus goal.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Rainbow Tiger Cake is now on Loretta?s Oven!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast