Thread: Please Get Rid Of At Least 100 Common Dragons!!!

Rhino Keeper

Please Get Rid Of At Least 100 Common Dragons!!!

The name says it all. At last count, we have 203 active common dragons in this game which is making it hard to breed a needed dragon for Dragon Tales. Unlike the blankboard, there's no option to create one in the craft shop. This breed a certain dragon for Tales is frustrating for all players. Storm8 or whomever is running things with Dragon Story, it's time to get rid of the common requirement for events because these dragons are not common because of the litter from past events and/or expire those dragons (especially those that require red/red, blue/blue and green/green. It wasn't good to block Crusader, Mercury, Quetzal and Beryl breeding with those dragons. Envious should've been expired 4 years ago.). After all, if a dragon from the beginning of the game like Aether can be discontinued, I'm pretty sure all 203+ commons can be discontinued too.
    Now there's been many posts about this very subject and these commons are blocking the growth of the game and turning off people from spending money in the game. Why would you not want to earn money? Not listening to players certainly won't bring any money nor keep new players. I'm not going to say go all the way back to 2012-2013 version of this game but the least you can do is make the game more fair and reasonable. The "if you don't like the game then play another" attitude is past starting to wear thin.
    I make this post because I love this game and see potential for another 10 to 20 years if you become progressive and grow instead of stagnating and alienating. Here's hoping the right people see this and I'm willing to help out if ideas are needed.

Long Live FlatFoot! Miss you a bunch!!!

Rhino Keeper
    This would be a fabulous way to re-energize the game for players and put the fun back into breeding. I can’t count how many times I’ve gotten 4-hour breeds one after the other, and it rarely helps to force close or stop breeding for a day or two, it just goes on.

Please give serious thought to this request.