Thread: Am I allowed to post an unofficial Bakery Story Discord somewhere?

Wink Am I allowed to post an unofficial Bakery Story Discord somewhere?

I would like to let some people know about an unofficial bakery story discord I own and have had for 7 months now. It is a small community and is listed in the title that it is unofficial, so that it doesn't confuse players. I see in the rules that advertising isn't allowed, but I thought that maybe this would be an exception, since it is related to one of Storm8's games. Right now I just have it in my forum signature. If I should take that off, let me know. Also if this is allowed, where would I post it? In Bakery Story discussion?

Thanks!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VerySmashing View Post
    I would like to let some people know about an unofficial bakery story discord I own and have had for 7 months now. It is a small community and is listed in the title that it is unofficial, so that it doesn't confuse players. I see in the rules that advertising isn't allowed, but I thought that maybe this would be an exception, since it is related to one of Storm8's games. Right now I just have it in my forum signature. If I should take that off, let me know. Also if this is allowed, where would I post it? In Bakery Story discussion?

Thanks!
    Yes, you can link your Discord server here! However, only as long as you include a disclaimer that it’s a fan/player run server and is not affiliated with Storm8. Storm8 can’t provide any service related to fan sites or other third-party apps. I've also moved your thread from Disputes to Discussions for more people to be able to see it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VerySmashing View Post

Thanks!
    How do we find it in Discord? I don't see your link, sorry! )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    How do we find it in Discord? I don't see your link, sorry! )
    I found it in their forum profile page; here's the link: https://discord.com/invite/N4ezpJeXQy