Thread: Habitats locked?

New Resident

Angry Habitats locked?

I am currently at level 152. A few levels back, I noticed that I had to start leveling up to get new habitats! Why is this locked to loyal players? I just leveled up to 152 and was allowed to buy 1 habitat! Now I can?t get another until I reach level 153? WTH?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There's a maximum habitat limit per level.

Here's some tips on board management:
    1. You can upgrade existing habitats to hold more Dragons.
    2. You can sell empty or unwanted habitats to bring you under the limit so you can get a habitat that you want.
    3. You can continue playing and level up to earn more habitat spots.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There's a maximum habitat limit per level.

Here's some tips on board management:
    1. You can upgrade existing habitats to hold more Dragons.
    2. You can sell empty or unwanted habitats to bring you under the limit so you can get a habitat that you want.
    3. You can continue playing and level up to earn more habitat spots.
    This limit really stinks because there is no way to continue to get the new dragons as they are released when you can only get a couple new habitats every couple months. It takes way too long to level up.
    1. All my habitats are fully upgraded (which of course cost a ton of money).
    2. There are no empty or unwanted habitats. They are all full.
    3. I continue to play, but it takes a couple months to level up only to get 2 more habitats, when I need about 4 or 5 new habitats per month if I want to get the new dragons as they are released.

This limit, combined with the inability to access the game due to connectivity issues, makes it really hard to continue to play.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.