Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pastel North Pole Event - 2022 - December 21

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Bought 3 more with gems…. Still no present or Mrs Claus oh well!
    I also was so angry on that stuff and wanted to pay some gems...but then cooled down...better buy another pet...

Anyway in general this kind of events is a pure mood destroyer and time wasting. I can understand regular events without any strong holiday background, but X`Mas or New Years Day are full of cheers and presents so gamemakers could produce some more respectful attitude to users. 50+ collections and more to give in without any result - is not even funny. Types of decorations are not wide enough to spend so mutch time or gems or real money. If you getting 15 pcs of the same tree - it is boring...

It must be limitized by some maximum amount of 50 or 60 or 100 collections but Grand Prize should be GUARANTEED at this limit. Otherwise players are getting angry which is bad for the game and for karma of the Storm8.

That’s all I have to say about that. (c) Forrest. F. Gump.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboneville View Post
    I also was so angry on that stuff and wanted to pay some gems...but then cooled down...better buy another pet...

Anyway in general this kind of events is a pure mood destroyer and time wasting. I can understand regular events without any strong holiday background, but X`Mas or New Years Day are full of cheers and presents so gamemakers could produce some more respectful attitude to users. 50+ collections and more to give in without any result - is not even funny. Types of decorations are not wide enough to spend so mutch time or gems or real money. If you getting 15 pcs of the same tree - it is boring...

It must be limitized by some maximum amount of 50 or 60 or 100 collections but Grand Prize should be GUARANTEED at this limit. Otherwise players are getting angry which is bad for the game and for karma of the Storm8.

That?s all I have to say about that. (c) Forrest. F. Gump.
    I am sorry you didn?t get it. I also feel that at a certain point 50?, it should be guaranteed. I also agree that with the season?.should have been more generous 😥 I stopped doing the luck quests due to never getting grand prize but really liked these new colors and prizes. Lesson learned. Will concentrate on the parts of the game that make me happy not frustrated 😀

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I too would now like to see Santa Claus from the Leaderboard and Mrs. Claus from this event put in the market for sale.

Pretty Please?
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Farm Supplier
    Won Santa purchased North Pole. Game states make candy cane in feed mill. Candy cane is not an option to make in the feed mill (it doesn?t appear). Please load the candy cane in the feed mill.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Won Santa purchased North Pole. Game states make candy cane in feed mill. Candy cane is not an option to make in the feed mill (it doesn?t appear). Please load the candy cane in the feed mill.
    You make the Candy Cane in the Sugar Spinner.

Recipe:
    One and Half hours
    1 Powdered Sugar
    1 Corn Syrup
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Are they going to fix the North Pole? It’s dark grey & hideous.

Rhino Keeper
    So the North Pole was never fixed. It looks nothing like what was promised in the picture advertised. Is it so difficult to fix? My goodness.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456