Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pastel North Pole Event - 2022 - December 21

Rhino Keeper
    I got lucky again, someone sold a candy cane in their shop so I could feed her! She lasts 24 hours, that’s nice. I only have one more item to collect, the green xmas tree. Hopefully I get some drops from the studio, I think I got one today.

Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I got mrs claus! I?m so happy! I did have to complete several collections with gems tho. I haven?t gotten many drops from the studio, so I had to use gems to complete the collections. I guess that?s the secret. I do have the candy cane recipe it wants one corn syrup and one powdered sugar! I haven?t been able to feed her yet, so she looks tired.

Good..I've literally done 65 turn ins. No Mrs Clause. Ugh! I think they make it so you don't win the big prize....crying here

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Good..I've literally done 65 turn ins. No Mrs Clause. Ugh! I think they make it so you don't win the big prize....crying here
    Agree...no drops from studio almost...WTH

Executive Chef
    Only 1 sticker from the studio so far after so many crafts, why do I even bother doing events.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    ATP I've just given up myself: Barley any drops from the studio, and for second, none of the pairings I had in mind work at all on my farm. And I have a fair amount of everything I feel anyway, in regards to the decors. One thing I would've liked getting is the Pastel Presents, as I didn't get that or Ms. Claus, though I didn't mind not getting her. My preference is exotic at least, and she's not that type.

Rhino Keeper
    This other game I play actually tells you what the % chance you have of getting the big prize, and the big prize has the lowest chances. It’s prolly the same here. I know I haven’t been able to get the top prize before, it’s really frustrating.

Its really lack of respect to game users - its NEW YEARs Day for God sakes, why don`t you make it with more gifts and extended drop ratio? Why is this ****? You are making the Grand Prize almost impossible to get in a normal way without spending real money even in such a holiday season? Greedy...very greeeeeedy.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Ok Heads UP:

There is a Boost Snow Globe ON SALE

With this you can make the final item...

I bought it on the first day before it was even on sale.
    Because of this Boost item I have turned in a lot of Collections!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok Heads UP:

There is a Boost Snow Globe ON SALE

With this you can make the final item...

I bought it on the first day before it was even on sale.
    Because of this Boost item I have turned in a lot of Collections!
    Hi Judy, I bought that early on..planned well and was able to make lots of things. I have made 70 at least. NO MRS CLAUSE...what kind of odds is that? I'm sure I won't get it now. I'm really upset and this game should realize it's turning players off..I'm reconsidering play. It's too much for me.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Hi Judy, I bought that early on..planned well and was able to make lots of things. I have made 70 at least. NO MRS CLAUSE...what kind of odds is that? I'm sure I won't get it now. I'm really upset and this game should realize it's turning players off..I'm reconsidering play. It's too much for me.
    I agree with you. You did everything you could.
    Luck events... one person gets it first turn in and then others a no go.
    I hope some day they can program it if you turn in say 50 times you automatically get the grand prize.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast