Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SALE: 2022 Dec. 20 - 12 Days of Deals!

Fashion Designer
    Gifting Swap and Shiny Stack are the other 4th place prizes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Gifting Swap and Shiny Stack are the other 4th place prizes.
    Thank you! Added to the first page info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thank you! Added to the first page info.
    Sorry Annira, I should've mentioned they are also listed as U-Gifting Swap and U-Shiny Stack. Same for U-Ornamental Shopping.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Is this for real? Now the Premium Holiday Chest is available for 24 gems? Cheaper than it was on the 12 Days of Deals? What a rip off.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40844143-CA83-4ADE-929F-615489EF8103.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	67271
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Is this for real? Now the Premium Holiday Chest is available for 24 gems? Cheaper than it was on the 12 Days of Deals? What a rip off.

I've passed this on to the team and asked about it. The same thing happened in Restaurant Story. I'll update here in case this was a bug.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner

LOL, looks like they 'fixed' it!

Name:	Premium Holiday Chest.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	67411

If anyone happens to find out what the 1st prize is, please share and I'll update the first post with the info for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LOL, looks like they 'fixed' it!

Name:	Premium Holiday Chest.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	67411

If anyone happens to find out what the 1st prize is, please share and I'll update the first post with the info for it.
    😧 Well now that's got to be the most expensive crate I've ever seen here. No way am I opening any more of those.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    �� Well now that's got to be the most expensive crate I've ever seen here. No way am I opening any more of those.
    Oh good gravy...

This is absurd. You can count me in the number of people who firmly WON'T be opening this box (or its Restaurant Story counterpart). U-decor offered during sales is one thing (and generally appreciated), but NONE of them have ever been priced as high as 50 gems apiece and it's abhorrent that we would be charged that much FOR A RANDOM CHANCE AT ITEMS THAT HAVE ALREADY EXISTED IN THE GAME.

It's cheap, lazy, and greedy. Do better, S8; if you want our gems, this ain't it.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-03-23 at 07:18 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

😧 Well now that's got to be the most expensive crate I've ever seen here. No way am I opening any more of those.
    Would have been better if they had not "fixed it". I don't bother with these. I have accidentally bought something but never on purpose. Makes you appreciate games where you can set it to alert before any gem purchases. Sometimes the game jumps and my finger accidentally hits a spot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234