Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Dec. 20 - 12 Days of Deals!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Came here to check if Day 11 was similar in Bakery as it was in Restaurant, and it looks like it's the same principle. Coins are on offer for 20% less than their original price, but you also get 20% fewer coins - effectively, no "deal"

At least they're consistent across both games? But it would have been nice to see an actual discount if we're getting 12 Days of Deals
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Came here to check if Day 11 was similar in Bakery as it was in Restaurant, and it looks like it's the same principle. Coins are on offer for 20% less than their original price, but you also get 20% fewer coins - effectively, no "deal"

At least they're consistent across both games? But it would have been nice to see an actual discount if we're getting 12 Days of Deals
    I was just going to say the same thing. It's not a deal. It's just a cheaper option to spend in gems but also less coins. It would've been nice to see the same amount of coins as normal for less gems.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    I had no clue what the Holiday Chest would have and it?s 25 verses 24 gems. I gave it a shot and got Presented Puppy. I am furious as this is an item I have currently available for 20k and I didn?t want and sold it when got during goal. Now I wasted 25 gems for it? This flat out makes me mad. If you?re gonna charge 25 gems let us know what?s in crate and make it rare old items not an item that was from goal last year or year before. This 12 day sale was a joke. Everything is recent of had been sold recently. The only thing I got was the 1st powdered appliance and even that one isn?t exciting. This sale should have had old and rare items and this crate is a joke. I want my 25 gems back.
    I spend a lot of money on gems and I am so seriously ready to leave this game. How do they justify a very recent item that is 1x1 for 25 gems??? I wanna scream.

Nightclub Owner
    So.... did anyone receive any sort of pop up or info as to what exactly is meant to be inside of the Premium Holiday Crate? Because, I sure didn't and I feel like 25 gems is pretty steep to ask players to shell out blindly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I had no clue what the Holiday Chest would have and it?s 25 verses 24 gems. I gave it a shot and got Presented Puppy. I am furious as this is an item I have currently available for 20k and I didn?t want and sold it when got during goal. Now I wasted 25 gems for it? This flat out makes me mad. If you?re gonna charge 25 gems let us know what?s in crate and make it rare old items not an item that was from goal last year or year before. This 12 day sale was a joke. Everything is recent of had been sold recently. The only thing I got was the 1st powdered appliance and even that one isn?t exciting. This sale should have had old and rare items and this crate is a joke. I want my 25 gems back.
    Agree completely about the no-info chest! I was expecting/hoping for new, exclusive items so naturally I was super disappointed as well.

That said, do you know what place prize the Presented Puppy was so I can add it to the first post?

New Resident
    I also did not know these were going to be U items. I used 25 gems on this and got the ornamental shopping.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn?t screen shot it but it was be 4th I?m sure. It?s so small and not worth putting on floor cause can?t even see it. That?s why I sold it originally. Crate items should be larger items for one when we are spending our personal money. And two why sell a very recent item that is currently for sale at 20k for 25 gems. More than a normal crate? I have tried to stay calm with this game but this has me mad. I don?t spend my money to be taken advantage of like this. I knew I should have waited. How do they get away with putting a crate out with no knowledge of what?s in it for more gems than a normal one and giving this item?
    I am so ready to dispute funds paid for gems with Apple 🍎 to get them back.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    I didn?t screen shot it but it was be 4th I?m sure. It?s so small and not worth putting on floor cause can?t even see it. That?s why I sold it originally. Crate items should be larger items for one when we are spending our personal money. And two why sell a very recent item that is currently for sale at 20k for 25 gems. More than a normal crate? I have tried to stay calm with this game but this has me mad. I don?t spend my money to be taken advantage of like this. I knew I should have waited. How do they get away with putting a crate out with no knowledge of what?s in it for more gems than a normal one and giving this item?
    I am so ready to dispute funds paid for gems with Apple �� to get them back.
    Sorry to hear you've had such a bad time of it but thank you for sharing the info. Hopefully the other forum players will check the first post before blindly tapping to save themselves the grief!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HayDa2112 View Post
    I also did not know these were going to be U items. I used 25 gems on this and got the ornamental shopping.
    Thanks for sharing - was it a 2nd place prize?

Rhino Keeper
    Again this is from same goal and from last year or year before. How do they justify 25 gems for this? We should get our gems refunded back to account with gems and they can take the item.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast