Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Dec. 20 - 12 Days of Deals!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since I'm fully expanded, I'm not sure - is the only expansion on sale the newest size or is the 38x40 also on sale?
    Just the newest size, I believe
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    The new expansion is 39 x 41. This is the only new expansion offered. The cost of 38 x 40 was 200 gems.
    Last edited by mikepastry; 12-21-22 at 03:31 PM.

Not available for me ��. Level 80+ over

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	831A8DCB-2690-488F-A507-C062FF4FF7E6.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	67086 39x41 for the 2nd day and 40x42 for the 6th day

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Just the newest size, I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    The new expansion is 39 x 41. This is the only new expansion offered. The cost of 38 x 40 was 200 gems.
    Thanks for confirming

Quote Originally Posted by CandyIsBad View Post
    Not available for me ��. Level 80+ over
    Do you mean it's not showing as on sale or that it's not showing at all for you?

I love love love the train!!! Thank you Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    I really like the idea of this event but I wish they hadn't put item(s) on sale that have previously been on sale already this season.

Am I the only one not liking the 1 stuff per day u.u ? I'm sorry but I find that exhausting, I mean, the game is already exhausting with so much goals and no rest now, unless u have lots of gems and don't give a wha, it's too painful not to know if it's OK to spend your treasured gems or not :[

And I also appreciate the good sized gift n.n

Rhino Keeper
    It’s really a shame that everything that was previously “coins” is now gems. The only way to really enjoy the game and make the most of its offerings is to have to purchase gems and more often.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Nightclub Owner
    I like this 12 Days set up, makes me look forward to opening my game every day. I was sorely tempted by the new expansion and if they offer another, I'm sure I'll be equally tempted. The timing is the only reason I'm not snapping them up!

I'm not sure if we're getting an actual Holiday Sale or not and I would be so upset with myself if we do get a big sale and I didn't have the gems to purchase the items I wanted because I spent them all on expanding. So I guess I'll just have to hold off on expanding until the next time they're offered at a discount. Oh well, it's something to look forward to I suppose, lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast