Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Thks to everyone that responded to my gold min question. I have one about the snow ball in the market i bought two are they just for decoration? I hit them a few times thinking I would get snowballs for the baron tent but notthing happened
    Unfortunately yes they are deco only. If you're not sure on items, it often pays to wait till they get listed in this thread and/or doorbuster sales thread (that info is in doorbuster thread now) and those details will be available in plenty of time to buy the items of the type you want and what they drop, if anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    GREAT !!! 2 for 1. I started both Joshua and Damien.

Gotta say lovin' this 12 days of deals.
    Agree! I had been planning to start Damien - so glad I waited and could now do two .

This deal was a lovely surprise.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I know right! I crafted all 3 but have to wait for the Shadow King. Happy to be able to write more goals in the main thread next week sometime.

Is each of them still locked by goal and you have to clear it before you can craft them? I crafted Erin in one game and now on the step seeking counsel from Breanna which requires 70 travelers brew!
    On the other game, I crafted Damien and on the goal to uncover secret hideout which needs 50 brew to pass.
    How were you able to clearing so many goals and craft multiple in such a short period of time? Thanks.

Yeehaw! It's a Mini-Monster Hunt!!

I get to lie down in bed the whole day, tapping on my device till my fingers get worn down to the bone

And even better! There's no Leader Board

New Resident
    ****, the number of scrolls never dropped from 100 and 200 on my game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yeehaw! It's a Mini-Monster Hunt!!

I get to lie down in bed the whole day, tapping on my device till my fingers get worn down to the bone

And even better! There's no Leader Board
    Apparently to let you get gold tokens for this new siren; curious what she drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBD279CF-81B2-4A51-950B-EAD5DA472E8A.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	67139

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Apparently to let you get gold tokens for this new siren; curious what she drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBD279CF-81B2-4A51-950B-EAD5DA472E8A.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	67139
    I didn't capture the Splash Screen, but she drops a number of Mermaid/Fish area drops. So reef slab, clown fish, etc. I am crafting one, will post pics & inventory card when finished.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    The princess Lorelei fountain drops troll token and the 3 beast statues drop tokens.

QUOTE=deadpixel;1687220]Yeehaw! It's a Mini-Monster Hunt!!

And even better! There's no Leader Board [/QUOTE]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Is each of them still locked by goal and you have to clear it before you can craft them? I crafted Erin in one game and now on the step seeking counsel from Breanna which requires 70 travelers brew!
    On the other game, I crafted Damien and on the goal to uncover secret hideout which needs 50 brew to pass.
    How were you able to clearing so many goals and craft multiple in such a short period of time? Thanks.

You have to do the Council Story Line

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast