Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Yay found a sale plot I2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B5C5BF2-F096-47F0-95DF-E603F7103062.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	67092
    And L-1 I believe
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 12-21-22 at 09:49 PM. Reason: More sale plots found

New Resident
    Yeah, inflation is hitting everyone of us (in my country its 84%-official rates). So the prices may increase but this game is not being developed in years. There are only new events (but only the story and characters are changing not the main structure). The game needs some strong improvements for example, the inventory is full with things from old events. The titles(materials-decorations etc) is not enough. Finding something in inventory is very hard. Also it takes a long time to load the game. These -and more I don?t remember right now- have not been changed from very old times-it?s been a decade. They should give us a better playing with improvements-not only similiar events.

👍😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Yay found a sale plot I2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B5C5BF2-F096-47F0-95DF-E603F7103062.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	67092
    And L-1 I believe
    I confirm L-1 is on sale. Same price/discount as K-1. After I unlocked K-1 I failed to look around. I think the sale ends in 75 minutes, so good luck lol.

(I already have I2 open so I could not confirm. Also SofiaDeo sorry for ziggurat, I was trying to post fast and didn't look up the real name.)

Fashion Designer
    Cynical thought has just dawned on me ... are we getting these 12 days in lieu of a Christmas sale similar to Black Friday? My first Christmas Sale back in 2018 I spent "a fortune," every time I totaled up how much I would buy, I had gems leftover, so "well I might as well buy more" heh. Had to send my adult son out to store to buy Googleplay cards like 6 times, lol.

Anyways ... do you think we will get a sale, or is this it? I missed alicorns day, there were several I wanted. ;-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wisebird View Post
    Yeah, inflation is hitting everyone of us (in my country its 84%-official rates). So the prices may increase but this game is not being developed in years. There are only new events (but only the story and characters are changing not the main structure). The game needs some strong improvements for example, the inventory is full with things from old events. The titles(materials-decorations etc) is not enough. Finding something in inventory is very hard. Also it takes a long time to load the game. These -and more I don?t remember right now- have not been changed from very old times-it?s been a decade. They should give us a better playing with improvements-not only similiar events.
    I agree with you! I still love playing and I wont stop but it would be nice to clean out my inventory and get a change up in the 3 or 4 events we get. and yes I know it's a free game accept its not free they use and sale data collected from us so we are paying just with a different currency than money.

Rhino Keeper
    yes!!! it is the gold mine and it is for a reasonable gem price so I am grabbing it. let's just hope what I heard about its drop of nuggets is real and I don't get tricked like I did with those Thief trolls who never dropped nuggets ever only water

Executive Chef
    And some unique new buildings!

Edit to add that you can buy multiple gold mines if you have one - I only had enough gems for a second one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B0B7E2C-CFFE-4F78-AA42-2A923B5D671B.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	461.6 KB 
ID:	67097

Name:	D248DB0A-EA54-45CD-9B8D-4509EB0EEE98.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	474.4 KB 
ID:	67098

Name:	3EE994CA-CB24-4BB5-93CA-331CA47EC037.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	67099

Name:	818EFB74-154E-4F6F-AEA5-E1310C4C48E1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	67100
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 12-22-22 at 11:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    I have 2 Gold Mines and still seeing the option to buy at least 1 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    yes!!! it is the gold mine and it is for a reasonable gem price so I am grabbing it. let's just hope what I heard about its drop of nuggets is real and I don't get tricked like I did with those Thief trolls who never dropped nuggets ever only water
    They don't drop them 100%, but I find I have 60+ in inventory, and still use nuggets doing event Adventures that call for them. The building upgrades that want a lot deplete my stock, I try to chop 50+ Rock Outcroppings during WW to pick up 2-4 more.

I actually had my Grimaud drop a gold nugget last week. First time I recall getting one from there! The Gold Peacock does drop them occasionally, so do Pilu. Plus the Dapper Duck. Very Rare, but they do drop. My Level 9 mines also drop them. So I always collect from the aforementioned, in case I get a Gold Nugget drop.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-22-22 at 02:01 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I am usually full of Golden Apples and Golden Eggs, so my Golden Mine black flags quite often. Nuggets are not frequent, but of course they get consumed fast so I am not objective, lol. I do typically have a running total of 40.

I have a question for Rooted Mine owners ... how often does it drop Enchanted Essence? I have plenty of Glimmerdust Troves so I don't really need another glitter source. But making essence is a p.i.t.a. and it would be nice to get. Is it anything like one a day?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast