Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    I take it the expansion "sales" are just for existing/open plots? No new ones? Please open new ones. Pretty please?
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea! Looking for plots & there aren't any.
    Found two so far. K-1 which is south of the Ziggurat in Elemental pt 3+. 2480 RP, 1200K coins (was 1400K), 36 lanterns (was 45), 10 expansion permits (reduced from 13). biab with second plot.

Second I found is H1. 3040 RP, 19 lanterns (was 24), 1 Expansion Permit (was 2), 600k coins (was 750k).
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-21-22 at 12:58 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Found two so far. K-1 which is south of the Ziggurat in Elemental pt 3+. 2480 RP, 1200K coins (was 1400K), 36 lanterns (was 45), 10 expansion permits (reduced from 13). biab with second plot.

Second I found is H1. 3040 RP, 19 lanterns (was 24), 1 Expansion Permit (was 2), 600k coins (was 750k).
    Thanks for looking. My main realm is fully expanded and the other are too small to reach those plots!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

What is the Ziggurat? It's not in the Inventory Guide...K-1 doesn't seem to have anything right next to it....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49E44866-92BB-4F85-B09F-BBFA79A8EFAB.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	67083
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-21-22 at 03:29 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What is the Ziggurat? It's not in the Inventory Guide...K-1 doesn't seem to have anything right next to it....

Name:	49E44866-92BB-4F85-B09F-BBFA79A8EFAB.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	67083
    It is K -1 not K1. The plot is the 3rd row from the top right next to the Sublunaral Temple and Prevailian Temple.

I am pretty sure the Ziggurat is the Sublunaral Temple.

Name:	F3B9C294-6174-42D3-B172-E86713C5BC9C.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	67084

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    It is K -1 not K1. The plot is the 3rd row from the top right next to the Sublunaral Temple and Prevailian Temple.

I am pretty sure the Ziggurat is the Sublunaral Temple.

Name:	F3B9C294-6174-42D3-B172-E86713C5BC9C.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	67084
    Oh, I get now. if it wasn't capitalized, (i.e "the ziggurat") I may not have been looking for a named structure lololol. Plus I misread coordinates "K, -1" as "K, 1" by reading the "-" as a delineator. I was expecting some sort of delineator in a set of coordinates lol. I am obviously very tired and should probably go take a nap!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-21-22 at 05:04 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    It happens a lot. At least now you know the right plot.

Fashion Designer
    I finally found out about the deals, with a splash screen this morning. Day 3
    I didn't miss the Royal Exchange special, that was great, but did miss the Ali sale.
    How do you find the deals from within the game.
    It seems the only info is here on the forum.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 12-21-22 at 04:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I didn't miss the Royal Exchange special, that was great, but did miss the Ali sale.
    I cannot think of an easy way in the game. For me, the Forum is the best and easiest. Otherwise it will vary depending on the day.
    Day 1: The Ali’s we’re on sale in the Featured tab (and also Animals tab).
    Day 2: The Royal Exchange automatically changed so if you used it at all yesterday, you got things in half the time and received 2 Trade Tickets for each one.
    Day 3: The plots on sale will have a banner at the top of them.

For the future, the majority of the time check the Featured tab in your market.
    Day 5 (Dec 23): Featured tab + Council Chambers
    Day 8 (Dec 26): Featured tab + market tab for the walkers/kingdom citizens
    Day 9 (Dec 27): Featured tab + Academy
    Day 10 (Dec 28): Expansion plots, so I would look at where you still have left to expand

You can probably see why I just recommend the forum.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 12-21-22 at 05:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    What does the gold mine do? Can I buy it if I already have the max amount of mines? When I search the Castle Story inventory, the Gold Mine isn?t listed.
    Thanks!
    The golden mines drop a golden item every day (except if you're already maxed on that particular golden item. eg if you're maxed on golden eggs and that days mine drop is eggs you don't get one. Look through the list of items they also drop in ShibuyaCloth's answer. I'm absolutely happy I spent the gems on mine. At the time I got mine for 250gems.

Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    At the start of each day I check out the 'featured' tab in Market, especially if there is a sale tab on top of the other headings (plants, animals etc) Then after collection crafts from crafting buildings, then go to forum, I have Castle Story Discussions in my favourites so open that and look for threads in bold and visit each one. Refreshing discussions let's me know if I've visited each thread and find that days info (usually masses of info on page 1 so read page 1 before going to end and asking questions whose answers are already on page 1) about what's going on. I was so glad when I discovered how to use forum properly. Hope this helps

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast