Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Regarding the price increase that we have expierenced the past few months on Gems and now on Sales as well, I think that the costs of running a business have increased for all businesses, and so they have to reflect that in their pricing. It's not just us (the consumers) that are facing inflation and a barely functioning economy, the businesses, even if they have a digital product, are facing problems too.
    That's not to say that I like the increase, because combined with my diminshed buying power, I end up purchasing a lot less than last year. This game has become quite an expensive hobby sadly, but I still hope that S8 will be able to keep things afloat! Whether or not I will be able to take advantage of these sales, I want to express that a 12-days sale with lots of desirable items is grand and wonderful, even if it means window-shopping for now. Thank you S8!
    I understand that inflation is hitting everyone regardless they be consumers or businesses. It would have been nice to be told there were price increases. I just don't see why items have gone up too. Seems we're being hit twice. Once when we buy gems (I see why they increased) then again when we use them (it's like paying extra for a bag of flour then having to pay tax on the bread made from that flour) I don't mind paying more for gems, but am disappointed in the increase price of items whether they're on sale our not.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please stay on topic. Discussing gem prices should be held in the feedback forum and not in this thread. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    EDIT: deleting this post as the top post by ShibuyaCloth now lists everything.

(Thanks ShibuyaCloth and SylvanSanctuary for more clues)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-22-22 at 10:01 AM.

Fashion Designer
    No 11 looks like the snowball pile for baron's tent. And 12 looks like a new dancing couple (maybe a new short story prize, like start when we buy daily or wkly item eg Victoria or winter wizard)

I'm hoping no5 is council permits.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    No 11 looks like the snowball pile for baron's tent. And 12 looks like a new dancing couple (maybe a new short story prize, like start when we buy daily or wkly item eg Victoria or winter wizard)

I'm hoping no5 is council permits.
    I am more included to think something related to:
    Coins
    Storable: No
    Info: Primary Resource
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

What does the gold mine do? Can I buy it if I already have the max amount of mines? When I search the Castle Story inventory, the Gold Mine isn’t listed.
    Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme0828 View Post
    What does the gold mine do? Can I buy it if I already have the max amount of mines? When I search the Castle Story inventory, the Gold Mine isn’t listed.
    Thanks!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I take it the expansion "sales" are just for existing/open plots? No new ones? Please open new ones. Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    I take it the expansion "sales" are just for existing/open plots? No new ones? Please open new ones. Pretty please?
    Yea! Looking for plots & there aren't any.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post

Guesses (and actual) so far:
    1. ended. Alicorns
    2. today. Royal Exchange 2x trade tickets
    3. Expansion
    4. Gold Mine
    5. Council
    6. Golems
    7. Dire boars
    8. Baron
    9. Academy
    10. Expansion
    11. ?
    12. ?

I believe Day 8 will be related to the walkers/kingdom citizens. The shadow appears to be Maya.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	383B5929-B8B1-4C67-9E17-E52007A091D5.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	67081 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8737206C-1D86-4F65-B5CE-4F495F91A032.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	67082

I like Shibya’s guess of coins for Day 11. I was thinking Monster Tokens, but the coins seem to fit better.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast