Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: 12 Days of Deals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Does anyone know which expansions are on sale for day 10?
    Have found none on the smaller realms I have. Maybe in areas where I have nothing open
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I think I have one plot: M -2
    Original requirements: 2080 Royal Points, 1,300,000 coins, 45 wisp lanterns, 13 expansion permits.
    Reduced price: 2080 royal points, 1,040,000 coins, 36 wisp lanterns, 10 expansion permits.
    Available until 12/29 9:30 AM pt

Farm Supplier
    I wish they would mark the expansion map plots with a different color when they are on sale! I think O2 had a discount as well. I had already expanded to N2 but likely they did a block on sale there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I wish they would mark the expansion map plots with a different color when they are on sale! I think O2 had a discount as well. I had already expanded to N2 but likely they did a block on sale there.
    N2 & O2 are not possible as they are goal extensions. N-2 & O-2 could be!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    IMO if you don't use standard graph coordinate nomenclature it's very confusing. There should be a delineator of some sort between each graph point. So X,Y or X-Y or X:Y are used for a set of coordinates but XY is not. I most commonly see X,Y in scientific literature but other delineators besides a comma are used.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    These expansion sales have been so underwhelming.

Why not just make all expansions half price???
    It’s only for 24hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    These expansion sales have been so underwhelming.

Why not just make all expansions half price???
    It’s only for 24hrs.
    I completely agree. I crafted a ton of expansion tickets and a few explorers permits ahead of time, to be prepared for today. But I only can see one plot reduced, and it’s not a significant reduction. But I guess I’ll put these expansion tickets to use.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    IMO if you don't use standard graph coordinate nomenclature it's very confusing. There should be a delineator of some sort between each graph point. So X,Y or X-Y or X:Y are used for a set of coordinates but XY is not. I most commonly see X,Y in scientific literature but other delineators besides a comma are used.
    There was no way to predict that after 10 years so much new land would be added that it gave us no choice but to use a negative symbol to identify newer land. Shibuya and I have discussed whether or not to redo the map but there are just too many main story goals that I would have to redo and I do not have that kind of time nor or am willing to put that much effort into something that is not broken. We have been consistent in every thread that N1 is one plot identifier and Nminus1 (N-1) is another. How we write plots now is not going to be changed.

I have expansion plot O-1 on sale. It is currently 1128000 coins, 44 wisp lanterns, and 10 expansion permits is checked off because I already gave those. This is a discount from 1410000 coins and 55 wisp lanterns. I don’t know how much the permits are discounted.

I also see P-1. It is 1160000 coins, 52 wisp lanterns, and 14 expansion permits. This is a discount from 11450000 coins, 65 wisp lanterns, and 18 expansion permits.
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Is there any plot that takes explorers permit and enchanted lanterns, or those requiring the purple Windchaser items on sale? That?s all I got left

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast