Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Dec. 16 - Echo Holiday Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2022 Dec. 16 - Echo Holiday Sale (7 Days)

Echo Holiday Sale - 7 Days

NOTE: Echo Candy Cane Maker contains Apple/Grape/Root Beer Candy Canes recipes.

Echo Santa's Oven contains Claus Cupcake, Holiday Cookies, Reindeer Cake recipes.
    Reported to team but no word back

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show
    Item release info:
    • Time Table, Time Stool, Yellow Starry (wallpaper) - December 30, 2011 Market Purchase
    • Sleigh Table - December 20, 2012 Market Purchase
    • Holiday (chair) - December 11, 2012 Market Purchase
    • Gingerbread (chair) - December 02, 2011 Market Purchase
    • Candy Cane (chair), Pink Snowflake (tile), Holiday Balloon, Pile of Gifts, Snowflake Divider, Lighted Pillar, North Pole Sign - December 09, 2011 Market Purchase
    • Partridge in a Pear Tree - December 16, 2011 Market Purchase
    • Christmas Treats, Little Helper, Santa's Workshop A - December 10, 2014 Bakin' in a Winter Wonderland Goal
    • Girl with Sweets, Piles of Presents - December 12, 2017 Holly Days Goal

Echo Appliances:
    Spoiler: show
    • Candy Cane Maker originally released December 16, 2011; full details and images of recipes can be found here in the CookBook & Recipe Guide
    • Santa's Oven originally released December 27, 2012; full details and images of recipes can be found here in the CookBook & Recipe Guide

NOTES:
    - Echo/U-sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - All sale items are relisted items/duplicates of previously released goal items with new names
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build
    - U-Items are duplicates of previously released goal items with new names

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

I wonder if it was a slip to put "Santa's Oven" and "Candy Cane Make" up for sale for gems.

Santas Shop Fountain and Santas Shop Oven would be a better choice for this sale...

Fashion Designer
    If anyone purchases these, can you please post a picture of what is available. For the Candy Cane Maker, I?m showing 3 locked recipes (the candy canes) but for Santa?s Oven, I am not showing anything locked so I?m curious what is available.

Nightclub Owner
    One of my neighbors purchased the appliances and they say:

Candy Cane Maker has Apple/Root Beer/Grape Candy Canes

Santa's Oven has Holiday Cookies, Claus Cookies and Reindeer Cake

I find this weird because the recipes listed above for the Santa's Oven are not goal recipes but the recipes that were available when you purchase the oven for coins.

Shouldn't it be the goal recipes that are available? The Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups and Ugly Sweaters?

EDIT - I've PM'd a Mod to see if they can get confirmation from the team as to what recipes are/should be on the appliances.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    One of my neighbors purchased the appliances and they say:

Candy Cane Maker has Apple/Root Beer/Grape Candy Canes

Santa's Oven has Holiday Cookies, Claus Cookies and Reindeer Cake

I find this weird because the recipes listed above for the Santa's Oven are not goal recipes but the recipes that were available when you purchase the oven for coins.

Shouldn't it be the goal recipes that are available? The Christmas Tree Stack Cookies, Hot Cocoa Cookie Cups and Ugly Sweaters?

EDIT - I've PM'd a Mod to see if they can get confirmation from the team as to what recipes are/should be on the appliances.
    I agree it should be the goal recipes available in the U oven since the others are already available in the original oven.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know the theme behind the Time Table and Stool? Is it based on a New Year?s countdown?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Does anyone know the theme behind the Time Table and Stool? Is it based on a New Year?s countdown?
    Yep! They were released December 30, 2011 along with a dozen or so other new year type decos. Original release thread can be found here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E87DE97-266F-4FE2-9B40-303F42CCEE13.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	67030

Recipes from the Echo Candy Cane Maker

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yep! They were released December 30, 2011 along with a dozen or so other new year type decos. Original release thread can be found here
    Thank you, Annira!
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxoxbabiie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E87DE97-266F-4FE2-9B40-303F42CCEE13.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	67030

Recipes from the Echo Candy Cane Maker
    Thank you for posting the recipes from the Echo Candy Cane Maker. I?m curious about the Santa?s Oven one. Hopefully Annira gets an update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast