Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/15: Monster Hunt s46 & Leaderboard | info on page 1

Does anyone know if the final goal gives academy tokens or council tokens? I don’t need any more academy tokens.
    Last edited by MamaLama9876; 12-17-22 at 07:19 PM.

Just one more Armored Gorgon to go and that’s going to take 8,000 points of energy

I’ll be able to recover about 5,000 energy points from my energy droppers, but that’s still a big chunk of energy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    Does anyone know if the final goal gives academy tokens or council tokens? I don’t need any more academy tokens.
    It's academy scrolls

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Just one more Armored Gorgon to go and that’s going to take 8,000 points of energy

I’ll be able to recover about 5,000 energy points from my energy droppers, but that’s still a big chunk of energy.
    deadpixel I hope you're able to get her.

I was lucky enough to get all 4 last hunt. I'm looking at golden dragons, golden knights and armoured sabertooth. However they all involve using up to 50 gold nuggets. I have 2 of the knights and 1 dragon and would like to know from others if they think the sabertooths are worth the 50 golden nuggets? Gaining the troll tokens are not an issue. I'm at the stage that these are the only item's left for me to summon unless I want to end up with 100's of armoured skunk, cows , manticores, or the purple dragons. If the sabertooth's are worth the gold I'll try for now otherwise I'll be maxed on troll tokens and the other three tokens and just be using energy to maybe win the 1st place spot. So, if anyone can tell me about the sabertooths I'd appreciate it very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's academy scrolls
    I am still hoping they will continue to release new Academy characters, including non-walking characters, like maybe an Owl or a Mandrake? There is so much that could be done to expand that questline still!

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    deadpixel I hope you're able to get her.

I was lucky enough to get all 4 last hunt. I'm looking at golden dragons, golden knights and armoured sabertooth. However they all involve using up to 50 gold nuggets. I have 2 of the knights and 1 dragon and would like to know from others if they think the sabertooths are worth the 50 golden nuggets? Gaining the troll tokens are not an issue. I'm at the stage that these are the only item's left for me to summon unless I want to end up with 100's of armoured skunk, cows , manticores, or the purple dragons. If the sabertooth's are worth the gold I'll try for now otherwise I'll be maxed on troll tokens and the other three tokens and just be using energy to maybe win the 1st place spot. So, if anyone can tell me about the sabertooths I'd appreciate it very much.
    I have one of the Armored Sabretooths and, other than its animation, don't find it worth the fifty Gold Nuggets required to craft it. It usually drops expansion supplies but since I'm always maxed out in those, I only get Black Flags.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    There is a leaderboard, foxes count as monsters (and spawn from chickens) and you only need four to get faerie chest. The cheapest rocky outcrop is plant-in-a-log, again you only need 4 to get the faerie chest. Collecting from 10 animals is easy because chickens count as animals, again reward is faerie chest.

As for leaderboard chickens also spawn fangbeasts. Swans also spawn foxes and fangbeasts. Blue dire boar spawn from dead tree , but it only works once a day. Purple golems spawn from most horses at 100% spawn rate. These goals are adept challenge, novice challenge and sovereign challenge. o
    Why on earth did they make the chickens spawn foxes? I?m getting hardly any fangbeasts now. My usual go tos to spawn fangbeasts are chickens (or most birds), cows and farmhouses. The cows now spawn NO fangbeasts, and the chickens and farmhouses both spawn many foxes before they spawn a fangbeast. I?d say it?s at least 6 or 7 foxes before I get one fangbeast, and we need 5 for the novice challenge. I have lots of extra energy and have spent hundreds every day to get the fangbeasts to spawn. Every single time the beastmaster stuff comes up, it gets harder to get the fangbeasts to spawn, it?s like they lower the spawn rate to almost zero. It shouldn?t take all day and hundreds of energy to finish the novice quest, especially since the staffs are always needed for trading.

PLEASE FIX THIS STORM8! It?s really making me want to stop playing.

Off to spend more energy to get that 5th fangbeast I still need??.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedldy View Post
    Why on earth did they make the chickens spawn foxes? I?m getting hardly any fangbeasts now. My usual go tos to spawn fangbeasts are chickens (or most birds), cows and farmhouses. The cows now spawn NO fangbeasts, and the chickens and farmhouses both spawn many foxes before they spawn a fangbeast. I?d say it?s at least 6 or 7 foxes before I get one fangbeast, and we need 5 for the novice challenge. I have lots of extra energy and have spent hundreds every day to get the fangbeasts to spawn. Every single time the beastmaster stuff comes up, it gets harder to get the fangbeasts to spawn, it?s like they lower the spawn rate to almost zero. It shouldn?t take all day and hundreds of energy to finish the novice quest, especially since the staffs are always needed for trading.

PLEASE FIX THIS STORM8! It?s really making me want to stop playing.

Off to spend more energy to get that 5th fangbeast I still need??.
    I never focus on Fangbeasts, at least 99% of the time I don't even finish the daily goal. Anyway the 5 extra Token is a drop in the sea. An most of the time I am maxed out on staffs tokens anyway. If you have plenty of energy, don't bother. This would have been different of the daily would drop sword tokens.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I have one of the Armored Sabretooths and, other than its animation, don't find it worth the fifty Gold Nuggets required to craft it. It usually drops expansion supplies but since I'm always maxed out in those, I only get Black Flags.

Thx 4 the info - won't be spending 50gold on that then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I never focus on Fangbeasts, at least 99% of the time I don't even finish the daily goal. Anyway the 5 extra Token is a drop in the sea. An most of the time I am maxed out on staffs tokens anyway. If you have plenty of energy, don't bother. This would have been different of the daily would drop sword tokens.
    Ditto !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast