Thread: Is Naga Dragon breedable?

Rhino Keeper

Is Naga Dragon breedable?

Codex says Naga is breedable, other ?sources? say it isn?t breedable. Has anyone successfully bred Naga? I?m using Styleplume and Black Swan over and over?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I have never bred one. Honestly, I didn't even know that it existed until now. I breed for pink type dragons a lot, so if it were breedable, I would think that I would have one by now.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    The only way to tell is if it's available in the Market. If you can find it in the Market then it is breedable. I think I bred Naga during a special time if I'm not mistaken.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    The only way to tell is if it's available in the Market. If you can find it in the Market then it is breedable. I think I bred Naga during a special time if I'm not mistaken.
    Naga is not in the Market but it is in Codex as breedable. Confusing.

Rhino Keeper
    Codex says its breedable but wiki site says its Expired..and since its not in Market, I would assume getting it from codex is only way ..

Rhino Keeper
    Mods?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    This is actually more confusing. I checked the market and Lightning and Neo Pink dragons are listed, but both of them say ‘Not available through breeding’. Now what?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    This is actually more confusing. I checked the market and Lightning and Neo Pink dragons are listed, but both of them say ‘Not available through breeding’. Now what?
    I don?t know about Lightning, but I know that Neo Pink needs to be crafted with tickets in the temple.

Executive Chef
    The Lightning dragon is a gift that you get after you have hatched a certain number of dragons. It is not breedable.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.