Thread: Why do people ignore material requests?

New Resident

Why do people ignore material requests?

What annoys me is when I request building items and a few hours later receive energy packs. I have around 20 friends and had to request from all over a 2-3 day period just to get materials for one building!

And as to why people send 2 energy packs instead of 3 energy packs, maybe they don't know how to flip pages to see the rest of the gifts...? It can't be laziness because you can gift everyone all at once. E.g - when i receive gifts, i exit the box that asks me to send a thankyou gift, And then I go in and send the the same gift to everyone all at once. (This is after I fulfill any material requests first.)

Executive Chef
    I fill all my material requests first. Then before bed finish list with 3 packs daily. Those who send 2's are just lazy.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe they are worried that you will send them the same thing back. Seems like most people ask for energy so that's what they send

There's a limit to the number of gift requests a person can have, so it's possible he never saw yours before it scrolled off. There is likewise a bug where when sending somebody a gift, it will say it's sending something totally different than what you requested.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I fill all my material requests first. Then before bed finish list with 3 packs daily. Those who send 2's are just lazy.
    Yeah, it drives me crazy the ones that send a 2-pack. I just decline them and wait for more 3-packs. TeamLava should just delete that from the gift options.

Host(ess)
    I full fill all material request that I get, I might not get them all though. The 2 energy pack is really lazy and I get a bunch of them every day

Executive Chef
    One of the reasons why is that they don't know that they have to deny the 'gift back' option. You know when someone sends you a gift, you automatically press the gift back option. If they do that they can't gift you what you request.

The Honorable Panda
    I have told all my nbrs that I send out the three energy packs everyday. If they would like a special item for the day, then post to my wall when they visit.
    I keep the post in my wall until I send it .

When I start building again, I will add to the end of post when I visit what I want.

This seems to be a good system that my group does.

I know posting your request to nbrs walls is a problem for the nbrs that do not visit and tour.. but if you want something specific this is the best way to get it from a nbr.