Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting search enhancements (again)

I also agree. The search function could also work for our decorations. I hate having to scroll back to the last place where I chose something. It’s so ridiculous! At least leave us at the same spot! Too bad Storm 8 won’t listen to anything the players are saying. I don’t even know what’s the point of these forums.

New Resident
    Agreed! Why give this ability to post if they don?t try to improve the game? Having to count how many times I clicked to the right to find something like a table is ridiculous. It doesn?t save your spot unless it?s new. No reason they can fix that. Needs to be organized by theme too.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I mainly wish we could search the decor, as I have so much after all these years of playing. My favorite part of the game is decorating my bakery, but I don’t even do that anymore because it’s just too time-consuming. The parts box I can work with I guess, although I do have to decline being neighbors with cappucino/basic parts-only people because of the sheer amount of time it takes to scroll back to those items. Why not add a simple search feature? I don’t understand them ignoring these requests. It’s like they just don’t care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12