Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requesting search enhancements (again)

Rhino Keeper

Requesting search enhancements (again)

I?m sorry but the game parts in both RS and BS are too many to just continue adding tp them
    with the release of new appliances, w/o placing them in tabs by categories or a search filter or something. This scrolling through many, many parts is absolutely ridiculous. When players are requesting any parts other than new goal parts, it?s a job to scroll through pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and pages, and pages, and pages, and pages, and pages, so forth and so on. S8 there are so many ways to categorize parts under varying tabs so that we don?t all have sore fingers from scrolling, tapping, etc. I know for a fact that that is why some people don?t participate in giving parts and goals because it is a chore to find parts in many cases or have just left the game after short or long play. This should ABSOLUTELY be a new look for 2023. In BS, you can?t even hit an ?ALL? tab that will take you to the beginning of the part list. Seriously, though this is a BASIC request, not a bells and whistles thing. If I had to scroll through a website for goods, I wouldn?t shop on that website, without some sort of ?filter?. Give us a filter, some tabs, something. C?mon this is getting ridiculous and I know other players have asked for this throughout the years. At some point, folks are just going to give up on these games because it?s an annoying and time-consuming act that doesn?t have to be. Trust me, when you have lots of neighbors asking fir different parts, it?s absolutely NOT a fun treasure hunt. And quite honestly all these parts just thrown in, is just downright messy looking and a mess to search through.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

New Resident
    AGREED! Adding smart search functions would enhance the playing experience immensely! Scrolling through the current parts list is wild. One of my high-level neighbors spent the first day of the most recent mini-goal gifting Iceflake Gears instead of Snowflake Gears because these similarly named items were not in order or searchable.

Farm Supplier
    Agreed!!

Agreed, this is the least fun part of the game, even just finding cappuccinos to gift each day is a real pain and not necessary. It annoys me every time I need to search. Please fix this before you create the next set of goals. It really, really needs sorting please.

Yes. It could be an All, Basics and Food tab. And a Goal tab for the current 5 day and 14 day goal parts. The amount of time wasted on scrolling is irritating for such a simple solution. Combine this with notifications that work and the game might seem like it was meant to be enjoyed.

Unhappy Please add a search function on gift tab

I'm really really really tired of wasting so much time on flipping the pages for old parts to gift. (5 day missions)

Or add a "select all friends" button

Please update game interface so it doesn't feels like I'm on 2000s.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-16-23 at 09:27 AM. Reason: language!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wtnvbakery View Post
    I'm really really really tired of wasting so much time on flipping the pages for old parts to gift. (5 day missions)

Or add a "select all friends" button

Please update game interface so it doesn't feels like I'm on 2000s.
    I've merged your post with an existing one on the same topic for greater visibility - please note that creating duplicate threads on the same topic is against forum rules.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Storm 8 don't read these forums..this game hasn't been updated since 2017. I feel like if we all went and left 1 star Google reviews then MAYBE JUST MAYBE that may get their attention then. But these forum post most def don't
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

I have to use a spreadsheet in order to make gifting more manageable. I would actually pay s8 for a tabs or search function im not joking. So tired of scrolling thru endless pages of parts. PLEASE give us tabs.

+1000

Agreed. THIS being added, would ACTUALLY make the game something WORTH spending some money on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast