Thread: SALE: 2022 Dec. 09 - Holiday U-Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2022 Dec. 09 - Holiday U-Sale (7 Days)

Confirmed: The two sales listed together with different timers is intentional
    Be sure to keep an eye on timers and take this into account if planning future purchases

Holiday U-Sale - 7 Days

Sale Items Images:
    Spoiler: show

Sale Items Info:

NOTES:
    - U-sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - U-Items are duplicates of previously released goal items with new names
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original version or have it available for coins

Holiday Crate Sale - 6 Days

Sale Crates Image:

Holiday Present Contents:

Inventory Images:

Decos Placed:

Holiday Gift Contents:

Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Coat Rack B - 1x1
    Coat Rack C - 1x1
    Coat Rack D - 1x1
    Reindeer - 1x1
    Milk and Cookies - 1x1
    Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Penguin - 1x1
    Snowman - 1x1
    Holiday Tree - 2x2
    Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Polar Bear - 2x2
    Santa Claus - 2x2
    Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Mighty Oven - 1x1
    Mighty Mixer - 1x1
    Note - Holiday Tree, Mighty Oven and Mighty Mixer were later relisted for regular market purchase but have since been removed.
    Inventory Images:

Decos Placed:

Sale Crates Info:

NOTES:
    - Crate sale has a different timer than U-Sale items
    - Some crate names have been altered from their original release, full details can be found above in the Crate Info section
    - General info on Mystery Boxes/Crates can be found in the Master Box Guide here

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

Nightclub Owner
    It's weird how we got two different sales today. The U-Sale pop up showed up in my game right before I went to sleep but the Crate Sale didn't show up in my game until a few hours ago and the crates are on a different count down timer than the first items.

Since this is weird and unexpected, I've got a PM in to a Mod asking if the team can confirm whether this is an error or not. I'll update the first post with any info I get back.

Just make sure if you're interested in the Crates you pay attention to their shorter timers so you don't miss out.

Thanks for posting this, AnnirasSweets!

It's a great help since they renamed some of the crates on sale. I got lucky and got a couple of items from the Holiday Box (Holiday Gift Box 2010) that I wanted to get so I'm very happy.

Rhino Keeper
    With Christmas being 2 weeks away, why can't they just put it all out now. People have already decorated and many like myself need so much. Please release all the Christmas tables, chairs, (especially matching), Wall Decor, Floor Items, Wallpapers, Floor Tiles, Ovens, Counters, and Crates. I don't know why it has to be so difficult. If you release it all people are going to be happy and buy and you will be happy and get money. Its a win/win. Christmas should all be released the day after Thanksgiving. At this point, its hard to use it for this year. Please just release everything Christmas now and keep it there until 12/25. Why does it have to go away. Bring it out day after Thanksgiving and leave until day after Christmas. Simple!
    And for the crates - why do we get the same item over and over and over. That needs to be fixed. I would rather you just put all the Christmas items in the crates individually for sale.
    Please release the Snowman Stove, Snowman Fountain, and Santa Shop Oven, Frozen Gift Oven, and Frozen Gift Machines. Those are 5 Christmas ovens I want the most! Please do them for mini goals so we can buy mass quantity with coins. You are doing the same ovens over and over for mini goals. It was fun initially, but now it is annoying.

Farm Supplier
    All I want for Christmas is some frozen counters

Fashion Designer
    All I want are the mighty appliances