Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/8: A Woodland Holiday | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I am loving the Decorated Forest Trees! They are beautiful and I plan to store several for future Decembers to decorate my kingdom.
    I love the Decorated Forest Trees as well. However, they are too small. The beautiful details of the tree are lost because it is too small. S8, could you please make these trees larger? Thanks for considering this.
    Also thank you for an enjoyable holiday event. This event model is not as intensive as some of the others. Allows us time for shopping, planning, and spending time with family and friends. The graphics in this event are splendid too. I hope everyone can enjoy the prizes in this event. Happy holidays to all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I love the Decorated Forest Trees as well. However, they are too small. The beautiful details of the tree are lost because it is too small. S8, could you please make these trees larger? Thanks for considering this.
    Also thank you for an enjoyable holiday event. This event model is not as intensive as some of the others. Allows us time for shopping, planning, and spending time with family and friends. The graphics in this event are splendid too. I hope everyone can enjoy the prizes in this event. Happy holidays to all!
    Thank you for the holiday wishes, and same back to you!

I agree that the trees are too small to enjoy the details and would like to see them enlarged.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Think they got wise to that, it was 20 gems on mine, I did not do it!
    Thank you for the information. I always collect from Ivy too fast and then remember. At least we have guaranteed drops and the quests to get a chance for additional ones. Looking forward to this event. Happy holidays to everyone!

Executive Chef
    Star Faerie
    Info: This faerie's Magic burns brighter than a thousand stars!
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Speed Up: 48 gems

First drop was Blue Petal and 60 coins

Executive Chef
    The marketplace 'featured' shows the Sparkling mine, HOWEVER, we need Stables for this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with the faerie chest not visible. One out of three i could see.
    Yes, had the same thing happen to me! I just found it only because I tried to move something and wasn?t able to because it was sitting in the same spot! My game is also resetting a lot!

Anyone having trouble Upgrading the twisted tree to level 2? I’ve done all the tasks, but it won’t show the deal to let me upgrade it. I've restarted the game & my iPad

Quote Originally Posted by grammyrd View Post
    Anyone having trouble Upgrading the twisted tree to level 2? I’ve done all the tasks, but it won’t show the deal to let me upgrade it. I've restarted the game & my iPad
    I kept restarting it and it's finally showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with the faerie chest not visible. One out of three i could see.
    The Faerie Chests should be visible now! If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Four adventures now and unfortunately no ivy’s candle (or star faerie, congrats stymie!). But what is mostly missed is the guaranteed drop of the choppable item, in this case the decorated forest tree, it takes a lot or trees to gather the broken stars

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast