Thread: Invisible prize in the Barons Tent

Executive Chef

Invisible prize in the Barons Tent

Ok, well this isn't cool. I got an "invisible" prize in my tent, but I decided that it would be fun to get it anyway, so I purchased all the needed snowball piles assuming that the prize would show up once it was in my inventory. But nope, no prize at all!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, well this isn't cool. I got an "invisible" prize in my tent, but I decided that it would be fun to get it anyway, so I purchased all the needed snowball piles assuming that the prize would show up once it was in my inventory. But nope, no prize at all!
    The prize might load eventually if you just leave your game open, or maybe force close a few times. Did you also get a congrats screen? Might be best to log a ticket and we can continue discussions in the bugs forum and not in this thread so your issue will be seen by S8. I'm going to move both of our posts and create a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Please write into support for assistance. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Is Support even in the office this week?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.