Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2022)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    Does anybody know the size of the turtle or the group of trees? Not interested in the miniature items. Was disappointed with the horse and cart on the gem offer. Looks silly. The horse is smaller than the gnomes. Lol
    The turtle is 1x2 as stated on page one. It's always a good idea to check first page in thread, because that's where almost all the info is given.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The turtle is 1x2 as stated on page one. It's always a good idea to check first page in thread, because that's where almost all the info is given.
    That?s how much room it takes up on your board, but not how big it *looks* which I think is what is being asked based on context.

The turtle is good sized. Bigger than the horse and carriage you referred to. The group of trees is pretty small.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    That?s how much room it takes up on your board, but not how big it *looks* which I think is what is being asked based on context.

The turtle is good sized. Bigger than the horse and carriage you referred to. The group of trees is pretty small.
    'Thanks so much. That's exactly what I needed to know. Cheers x

Executive Chef
    Well I waited til the last day to get my fourth item from throwing snowballs hoping for the snow globe. It didn't ever make it to my tent. Drats. . I had repeat items day after day And also where is the Snow Witch's hat. The other witches that I have lined up has the cute pointed hats. Kinda disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I waited til the last day to get my fourth item from throwing snowballs hoping for the snow globe. It didn't ever make it to my tent. Drats. . I had repeat items day after day And also where is the Snow Witch's hat. The other witches that I have lined up has the cute pointed hats. Kinda disappointed.
    I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted. I have 4 accounts and only ever saw the Snow Globe twice. I actually won it on the first day on one of my accounts, but it wasn't awarded. I didn't put in a ticket to Support right away because I thought it would sort itself out, but it never did. Finally submitted a ticket and am hoping for a favorable response.

So do the new prizes start tomorrow, then? I didn't open my tents yesterday because I thought the new prizes would start today, and I didn't want to have to wait another 24 hours to see new prizes. Now I guess I have to wait and not open my tents again today.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted. I have 4 accounts and only ever saw the Snow Globe twice. I actually won it on the first day on one of my accounts, but it wasn't awarded. I didn't put in a ticket to Support right away because I thought it would sort itself out, but it never did. Finally submitted a ticket and am hoping for a favorable response.

So do the new prizes start tomorrow, then? I didn't open my tents yesterday because I thought the new prizes would start today, and I didn't want to have to wait another 24 hours to see new prizes. Now I guess I have to wait and not open my tents again today.
    I hope so. Totally forgot about the possibility of new prizes and opened my tent today (to see a Turkey Cow, of all things); thankfully it didn't matter but I cursed myself out as soon as I realized what I'd done, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I hope so. Totally forgot about the possibility of new prizes and opened my tent today (to see a Turkey Cow, of all things); thankfully it didn't matter but I cursed myself out as soon as I realized what I'd done, lol.
    Wow! A Turkey Cow! That was from the last round of prizes, wasn't it? Lol! I'm not too crazy about those animals that are dressed up like other animals.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    we are back with the November version of the baron's tent prizes

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...7s+Tent+Prizes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1065032E-B053-4702-BBD3-E2DAB9D990FC.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	67414
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    The snowball pile is still on sale in the market for 6 more days. Since they can't be used in the Baron's tent now (back to cabbages) I'm guessing there was a mistake on the timer?

Nightclub Owner
    New Baron event! Looks like the prizes have changed as well (no splash yet, but my tend has a new Animal: seems to me as an Ice Wolf). NW might open a new thread!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast