Thread: 10 am and 10:30 am Pacific time daily resyncs

Rhino Keeper

10 am and 10:30 am Pacific time daily resyncs

I don't know if S8 realizes what happens at those times but the game will resync for those 2 times. However, those resyncs do not happen immediately at those times. The 10am waits about 2 minutes and then resets back to 10am.

If my tablet has been sitting for a period of time with dragons open and supposedly running that resync my not occur at 10:02 until i tap something , i guess to wake the game. And that is a problem because there does not seem to be a specific thing to trigger the resync. I can tap social, wall, market and game still plays for minutes before it decides to resync.

Many times it will show fire dragon processing and will spin for minutes and then after all the waiting, kick me out!

The 10:30 resync acts similarly but worse. It occurs about 2 minutes after the half hour and then again a second time at 10:34 or even later. Why must you do 2 of these back to back? Sometimes it takes until 10:40 for these to finish and too many times the game will kick me out before the resync finishes.

Can you please send this issue to your tech team to investigate. These resyncs have been going on for years but the kickouts have started only in the past few months. I use Android 8; island is level 200.

If you are having trouble with your account, please contact support using the link in my signature:
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    If you are having trouble with your account, please contact support using the link in my signature:
    I am hoping S8 sees this here because trying to get this type of issue passed along thru support to tech requires multiple notes and days and days waiting for replies.