Thread: Order all and place all options for clothing

Order all and place all options for clothing

As a higher level, I have a lot of order slots (100+) so having to click and order or place a single item so many times is so repetitive that it takes away from the playing experience. I?d love an order all and place all option to avoid this redundancy.
    Other suggestions I?d like to see in Fashion Story: a save outfits option for your avatar, a larger home menu that takes up the whole screen so it?s clearer, better organization of neighbors such as adding a favorites option, a ?tip all? button would be very helpful to those with many neighbors, and more options to customizing our own walls and turning off or on if people or particular individuals can post.

New Resident
    I second this suggestion

New Resident
    I 3rd it!!!! I?ve been playing for about 10 years & took a year long break bc I got so frustrated w some of the issues above!

New Resident
    I 4th, 5th and 6th it! A mass select and removal button would be amazing. Also the ability to transfer items to ANOTHER counter or rack would be lovely and would improve user experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TippyL View Post
    I 4th, 5th and 6th it! A mass select and removal button would be amazing. Also the ability to transfer items to ANOTHER counter or rack would be lovely and would improve user experience.
    Absolutely agree! The ability to move items from one rack or table to another is such a simple feature that I wish they would add! Also being able to ?select all? neighbors to request items from or send gifts instead of having to select each individual neighbor. Or even having a ?collect all? button for tips in your boutique. I have so many suggestions to improve the playing experience of fashion story; I wish they would implement some