Thread: Collectibles

Collectibles

How does that work? Neighbors are sending me knobs and snowballs. I don?t know what to do with them. How do I collect the colored circle rings..? There are 4 squares with colored rings. And to redeem it says I don?t have all parts. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    There are 2 levels of game play to Restaurant Story. As a new player you are set challenges by Storm8 which earn you rewards. Once you get to a certain level you can take part in challenges. The knobs and snowballs are needed to build appliances to cook food to complete the current challenge stages.
    I suggest you decline the parts as you won't be able to use or get rid of them. As for the collectables the last four change according to the current challenge and are collected when you cook food.
    Check out the Restaurant Story Game Guide within this discussion section to find out more about the permanent collectables. (Page 3l
    Also best to have neighbours who are on a similar level to you as those on 99 tend not to have patience with new players.
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 12-09-22 at 05:27 AM.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation