Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: December 1st goal - Holiday Time

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donrus View Post
    WHAT HAPPENED?
    Appliance parts not dropping when cooking on goal stoves!
    These should still be dropping - please try closing and restarting your game (and maybe switching between recipes) to see if they are dropping for you again. If the issue persists, please reach out to S8 Support (link in my signature) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restaurant Story_2022-12-11-14-39-18.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	66936the ornaments are 3 square by 3 square
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Host(ess)
    Storm8 you are ridiculous if you think some of us are going to finish this goal on time with the amount of parts for stoves and ovens we need to build, plus the amount of recipes we have to make to complete the goal. I know why you?re doing this! So that we will have to use gems to complete the goal. Well the jokes on you! If I don?t finish then I don?t finish the goal. You?re not getting any money from me. Be better.

It's literally not hard to complete the goals. If you have the time, the coins to get all of your stoves/ovens, you can finish the goal. Of course the 2nd part of the goals always requires more parts. Be smart about it. Be ahead of yourself by thinking 10 steps ahead. You know the 2nd part always requires 40/32. If you are playing the mini goals Fridays, I'd have your NBRS hold your gifts for Friday and only request parts needed for Thursday. It is okay that you don't get all of your parts that you need. You literally ONLY need 3 stoves for the 1st part. Stop wasting your time trying to get 5 stoves in the beginning. It'll hold you back bc you're only focusing on finishing the 1st part and not asking NBRS to gift for the 2nd goal parts. We only have 5 days to complete the 5 day mini goals. Friday is the day when you'd want to request parts (if needed) for the new appliance the goal required. If you think you need more stove/ovens for the mini goal, go ahead. In the meantime, while your food is cooking on the main goal appliances, you can either cancel and start a new recipe just to collect those things falling out. If you have the time and coins, I'd totally do that while you're trying to get your 3rd stove for the 1st part. Request your 2nd goals Saturday (if needed) to your NBRS. Communication is KEY!! And always update your walls & post your visits so your NBRS can gift exactly what you need. You'll only need to work on collecting and redeeming needed parts for 2nd goal parts from Saturday up until you have at least 5 or 6 appliances for the 2nd part of the goal.

I've used this method for the last couple of months & it has helped without even spending any money on gems to complete the goals. If you have the time, the coins, the food on your counters to complete stoves/ovens for the goals, you can finish.

Plus, the forum works wonders if it's updated so you know what to expect for the 14 day main and side goals & 5 day mini. Ohh, don't focus too much on the side goals while the mini goals arrive. You can finish at least the 1st part and some on the 2nd. Save the last parts until you're done with the mini.

I hope this works. If you've already know this method, keep it up!! ��

I have tried numerous times to finish a goal, even a 5 day. The amount of food you have to cook on the second oven is far too many. For some of us, it takes quite some time to finish building the second oven. It asks for a higher number of parts to build and then you have to cook almost double the items. Now if it was switched around (the amount of food you have to cook) I think it would be more doable and we may actually finish a goal. This doesn't even take into account the shorter goals.

If it was switched around, the goals would take longer finish counting how many parts you'll have to get for each stove/oven. The beginning of the main goal is shorter for a reason. As I wrote above, you should try that method for the next goal.

You don't have to always depend on your NBRS to send you the parts you need to finish a appliance. You can start a new recipe and switch out recipes to collect the things that falls out and redeem them in your collectables. As long as you have enough coins (250k works best) and food on your counters (you'll get your coins back on reset), you can finish at least one appliance rather than waiting for the next to recieve parts from your NBRS. It literally takes time by sitting and using that method to redeem parts you need but it's Soo worth it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Good advice. I try to avoid using collectables to build the first part goal appliance. I save them to build my second part 2 appliance without having to rely on gifts. Having said that being in the UK usually means the goal finishes around 2am GMT so I have to use at least 5 gems to complete the challenge.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Did we ever get a pictorial summary of the Tables, chairs, flooring, wallpaper, counters etc for This goal?
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Did we ever get a pictorial summary of the Tables, chairs, flooring, wallpaper, counters etc for This goal?
    I don't believe so. I didn't have time when this goal came out to create an infographic, and beyond the pics posted in this thread by various players (thank you!) I'm not sure anyone posted any pics of the full lineup of new items.

I can try to get an infographic out for this item set though if that would help

UPDATE: I've posted one below in the spoiler tag. It's based on screenshots from when the goal was released, so any items that were locked at release time will still be 'locked by goal' in the infographic.

Spoiler: show
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-28-22 at 01:33 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I'm a bit geeky and like to use the right combination of tables chairs etc to decorated my restaurant in the month when they were issued
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234