Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: December 1st goal - Holiday Time

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    I don't know how to upload goal info, but can someone confirm if the goal has changed or is it a glitch?
    It looks like some requirements have indeed changed. I'm a bit busy today but will try to get info up by tomorrow if I can. The items all look cute with this goal
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I found mine by the Trick or Treat Bowl

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please get the exclusive recipes in a single oven here in Restaurant Story? It’s very pricey to buy the exclusive stoves each time and also buying two ovens for the main goal. In Bakery Story the new exclusive recipes have being added in the Loretta’s oven for a while now. Thank you in advance if you guys can make it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    I found the ovens next to the jolly rancher ones.
    Yes, I did that first and it?s locked? it?s the same on my mom?s phone also? I?ve played these games since 2011 and there?s something wrong they need to fix? I don?t know if it?s just on iphones because some of my neighbors are able to request parts..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    Yes, I did that first and it?s locked? it?s the same on my mom?s phone also? I?ve played these games since 2011 and there?s something wrong they need to fix? I don?t know if it?s just on iphones because some of my neighbors are able to request parts..
    I was having the same issue, but I found it in between the library snack station and Trick or Treat Bowl.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E9B06FA-9946-477B-B57D-29F9ADE65D3C.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	66759

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    Can we please get the exclusive recipes in a single oven here in Restaurant Story? It’s very pricey to buy the exclusive stoves each time and also buying two ovens for the main goal. In Bakery Story the new exclusive recipes have being added in the Loretta’s oven for a while now. Thank you in advance if you guys can make it possible.
    I'll forward this feedback over
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the 6 wallpaper, 8 floor, and the 1 oven was built as normal. I was able to buy other ovens. The cooking requirement is lower too. Maybe they are gonna finally get more reasonable. And thankfully, expansions are on sale so I fully expanded which have wanted to do since I started playing. I wasn't gonna let this sale go.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    Thank you Storm8 for lowering the required servings.
    It's called "bait and switch". They adjusted the required servings back up (unless you consider "27" to be a lower requirement). Just when you thought you may get a breather, they squeeze the air out of you once again.
    Last edited by V'vetra; 12-01-22 at 05:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll forward this feedback over
    Thank you so much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by V'vetra View Post
    It's called "bait and switch". They adjusted the required servings back up (unless you consider "27" to be a lower requirement). Just when you thought you may get a breather, they squeeze the air out of you once again.
    Storm8 staff really want their money eh? Seems like the only way you can get these goals done is using gems and people are quitting because of the goals.

Storm8 please start listening to people and lower the recipe requirements before you lose all your players due to your greed!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast