Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Gift Of Cookies - 2022 Nov 30 (5 Days)

Host(ess)
    It's annoying having to buy another Santa's Oven when we already have them, why not like the Loretta's Oven which autocompletes if you already own the oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bujimm View Post
    It's annoying having to buy another Santa's Oven when we already have them, why not like the Loretta's Oven which autocompletes if you already own the oven.
    I have memories of this being a discussion years back but to be honest, I can't recall the exact thread or if it was even a BS or RS thread. What I do remember is the consensus at the time was that the task requires we purchase and build one oven to complete the goal just to make sure players are fully aware of which appliance is needed. Lots of appliances can look similar or have similar names so it could be confusing to some but having the goal structured this way minimizes that possible confusion.

That said, I get where you're coming from - lots of players have been posting about their struggle to maintain their coin balances in the game due to the high cost of goals right now.

It would be great if the team would make the new recipes more profitable. If not that, then perhaps they could look into raising the amount of coins awarded to us for completing goals? The goal requirements and costs have gone up significantly over the last few years but the rewards for each goal have remained constant which seems a bit unfair, to be honest.

Fashion Designer
    Hot Cococa Cookie Cups
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F890773-0CA9-4B0C-9833-A6FFE9DA24FF.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	66753
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bujimm View Post
    Yeah, somewhat. But you only have to buy/build one. And if you already have them in inventory, you must have built them in the past. I've usually got enough parts in inventory to build at least one more. It's pretty rare I even get to request parts for one.

I find it more annoying when I'm trying to build the main goal ovens no one has parts for and I keep having to decline parts for an oven I've already got 8-10 of.

Fashion Designer
    Christmas Tree Cookie Stack

Name:	D7429F1D-8A53-4550-94EB-CD2983364EC6.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	66761

I’ve never seen cookies “stacked” in such a way in real life but Annira, you were right, this one does have some elevation to it.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Christmas Tree Cookie Stack

Name:	D7429F1D-8A53-4550-94EB-CD2983364EC6.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	66761

I’ve never seen cookies “stacked” in such a way in real life but Annira, you were right, this one does have some elevation to it.
    ooh this one is cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dad_company View Post
    I find it more annoying when I'm trying to build the main goal ovens no one has parts for and I keep having to decline parts for an oven I've already got 8-10 of.
    Same. This is my biggest issue with having multiple on-going goals at once :/

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Hot Cococa Cookie Cups

Name:	0F890773-0CA9-4B0C-9833-A6FFE9DA24FF.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	66753
    I thought the tier stand were plates and the "cookies" were just designs on the plate. Like it fr just looks like empty Christmas plates 💀 Kinda something my granny would put up for decor. It's cute - but as plates.

Executive Chef
    Pls can you fix the glitches on here. Went to put the ugly sweaters in the appliance. Went to gift and tip neighbours, came back into my game and the recipe disappeared from it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    I thought the tier stand were plates and the "cookies" were just designs on the plate. Like it fr just looks like empty Christmas plates 💀 Kinda something my granny would put up for decor. It's cute - but as plates.
    agreed, the could stack some more on top :/ clearly not meant for bakery with lots of people I mean look at the top tier with its two cookies!!!! lol

coulda went for something like this imo

Name:	F04E23F0-6A63-440A-92AE-F9AA5CFCB8DC.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	66762

Name:	8FE48607-8366-48B9-895B-0BC855D32748.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	66763
    Last edited by Daengel; 12-02-22 at 01:51 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast