I am so excited!
A County Fair!
Final preparations prior to event
How to Play?
This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts when you click start. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Complete all 10 days to win the Grand Prize.
Your event prizes may vary according to farm levels.
Day 1 - Leaf Pile - Finish for 20 gems - unlock next day for 10 gems
Day 2 - Holo Map - Finish for 120 gems - unlock next day for 15 gems
Day 3 - Pilgrim Planter - Finish for 180 gems - unlock next day 25 gems
Day 4 - Fall Rocker - Finish for 240 gems - unlock next day 40 gems
Day 5 - Screw - Finish now 300 gems - unlock next day 60 gems
Day 6 - Wicker Cornucopia - Finish now 360 gems - unlock next day 85 gems
Day 7 - Pet Food - Finish now 420 gems - unlock next day 100 gems
Day 8 - Rustic Tractor - Finish now 480 gems - unlock next day 100 gems
Day 9 - Harvest Stand - Finish now 540 gems - unlock next day for 100 gems
Day 10 - Fall Pup - Finish now 600 gems
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar upon completion of each goal day.
How To Play
1. Fill orders each day to earn prizes.
2. Orders with more Acorns give more progress!
3. New orders and prizes unlock each day.
4. Before you submit your last order for the day, ensure that your new orders for the next day are doable. Refresh it till you get a doable order or an order with higher value (to hasten your progress for the next day). Once you submit your last order for the day, your orders screen is locked and you can't refresh until the new event day starts.
5. Using gems to speed through the days doesn't help if you speed up a few days in between. Unless you speed through all days, the game will force you back to the original 10 days schedule. So either speed through all event days to the completion of your Day 10 or not at all. The last few days, usually the last 2 days, will be the more challenging days. Thus if you want to speed, its best you do so then.