Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why neighbors don't read walls?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Some of you are taking this game way to serious.

It's literally just a game. It should be fun. I mass gift goalparts or basicparts every day. I do not read walls and I do not scroll 75356064 pages to get to a certain part for just one neighbor and that times 68. Maybe if they designed the game with a search funtion, but at this moment I do not have time for that. It's literally just a game. No fulltime job.
    What you are describing is a solitary game. If you don't have time or don't care about neighbors maybe you should pick a game where they are not required?

If your style works for you and your neighbors then it's all good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    It's only recently that I have noticed a more "selfish" (for lack of better word) game play so that particular player was just there, I needed neighbors to keep expanding. Now I won't expand so I notice her more.

I have deleted hundreds of neighbors over time, I keep like minded players but they are harder and harder to come by. The best ones I have are quitting (another 2 just this week) and the trend seems to be "gift me what I need and I'll mass gift because I don't have time to read all walls (but do read mine)".

Again, to each their own style. I was just curious about others' experiences. Thank you for your feedback.
    I agree. Finding good neighbors is becoming harder and harder. I?ve pulled back on doing full goals all the time because it is hard to get the parts needed at times or it takes much longer. I do hope things get better for all of us.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12