Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: GOAL: Holiday Celebration - 2022 Nov 29 (14 Days)

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    390
    Danish Butter Cookies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAEB501A-4685-43EC-A91A-E0B57BBB6DCF.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	66760

    I like how they included the tin can here! Very accurate.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

  2. #22
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,373
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Danish Butter Cookies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAEB501A-4685-43EC-A91A-E0B57BBB6DCF.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	66760

    I like how they included the tin can here! Very accurate.
    YEEEESSSSSS!!!! All of the yes to this one!

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Danish Butter Cookies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAEB501A-4685-43EC-A91A-E0B57BBB6DCF.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	66760

    I like how they included the tin can here! Very accurate.
    LMAO my tin can all filled with sewing kits and stuff lololol

    good job for the design of this one s8!

  4. #24
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    LMAO my tin can all filled with sewing kits and stuff lololol

    good job for the design of this one s8!
    LOLLL I had to laugh because your statement is also accurate! They do make good storage containers!
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

  5. #25
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    LMAO my tin can all filled with sewing kits and stuff lololol

    good job for the design of this one s8!
    Oh my goodness - you just gave me such a big flash back to my early childhood! My grandmother used those tins for her loose sewing supplies as well, lol.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, the only thing that can be connected to the holiday is the red/green sprinkles but that feels like a bit of a stretch to me. I would've preferred if they were going to use a tray, then at least make the tray red to match the two previous recipes. At least the first two were very on theme!
    Just an update on this one, we swapped the tray out for these churros. It's another one where you will have to reinstall to see the difference, but it will look like this:

    Name:  Churros.png
Views: 441
Size:  15.9 KB


    Again thank you all for your feedback! We appreciate hearing what you all think and we enjoy addressing what we can.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

    Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Just an update on this one, we swapped the tray out for these churros. It's another one where you will have to reinstall to see the difference, but it will look like this:

    Name:  Churros.png
Views: 441
Size:  15.9 KB


    Again thank you all for your feedback! We appreciate hearing what you all think and we enjoy addressing what we can.
    This is so awesome to see adjustments made based on our critiques. Again, I know you can?t please everyone but I?m truly glad to see the team listening and trying within their means.

  8. #28
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    6,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Just an update on this one, we swapped the tray out for these churros. It's another one where you will have to reinstall to see the difference, but it will look like this:

    Name:  Churros.png
Views: 441
Size:  15.9 KB


    Again thank you all for your feedback! We appreciate hearing what you all think and we enjoy addressing what we can.
    Thank you s8 for hearing us and quickly addressing the issue, this is one of the reasons why I still play your games daily after all these years.

    I love the new look! That one change makes it look much more on theme and really elevated the recipe in my opinion. Now, anyone would know with just one glimpse that this is a holiday recipe and it looks great sitting next to the other recipes from this oven.

  9. #29
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    390
    Driedel Cookies
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F01056DD-42BB-4981-B7A8-8340D25A797A.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	66792

    Not sure if it’s because I’m using a circular shaped counter that the tray hangs off on all sides. Maybe someone else who has this on a square counter can post and see if it has the same presentation.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    LOLLL I had to laugh because your statement is also accurate! They do make good storage containers!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh my goodness - you just gave me such a big flash back to my early childhood! My grandmother used those tins for her loose sewing supplies as well, lol.
    well ya know

    LORETTA AGREES!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19B13952-02B3-41B2-9905-C87923F730EE.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	66795

    I usually didn't read the messages and all being too focused racing through goals but finding this one after commenting and reading your comments was hilarious!
    Jared,19

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •