Thread: Unable to craft

Unable to craft

What is going on, unable to craft anything in the Spell Shop. Have enough crowns to craft the dragon for leaderboard but no!

Tried to craft food but no!

Tried to craft the Puppetteer Dragon, crafted but disappeared.

Have no support for my major game, cannot get support either!

Anyone else having problems!

New Resident
    I’m having the same problem. I tried to craft Puppeteer. Game took my ticket points to craft, but no dragon appeared anywhere after crafted. And now nothing else will craft either.

Me too. I had finally collected enough tickets to craft my Puppeteer dragon and then it stole my tickets and gave me nothing in return. I can?t craft anything else either. Annoying because I want to take advantage of the reduced time for crafting much-needed marble keys. Dang!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajax2012 View Post
    I?m having the same problem. I tried to craft Puppeteer. Game took my ticket points to craft, but no dragon appeared anywhere after crafted. And now nothing else will craft either.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-22 at 09:07 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    You guys are lucky to even have enough tickets. Everytime I spin, I never get anything but 5 tickets.

Executive Chef
    Me too?the spell shop took my 200 tickets for the puppeteer and gave me nothing in return! 😡

Attempted to craft the puppeteer dragon and did not receive the dragon egg. Since then I can no longer craft keys or anything at all.

Post Crafting puppeteer dragon does not give you egg and you can no longer craft anything

I attempted to craft the puppeteer dragon earlier today. The craft lasted 10 secs as specified. When attempting to move the egg from the craft building to the nest it disappeared. I no longer have the 200 tickets required to craft the egg and no egg. I checked storage. Also I find that I am now unable to craft anything at all. I was trying to craft keys but am no longer able to do that.

Thank you Storm 8!

Thank you Storm 8 for remedying this problem so quickly. My puppeteer dragon was in my spell shop this morning!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    Me too. I had finally collected enough tickets to craft my Puppeteer dragon and then it stole my tickets and gave me nothing in return. I can?t craft anything else either. Annoying because I want to take advantage of the reduced time for crafting much-needed marble keys. Dang!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-22 at 09:08 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Thanks for the fix team!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like this issue has been resolved! If you're still experiencing problems with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature