Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I won't be able to finish this event to many things needed to craft one thing I'll just focus on getting the lion as I the drops from the others aren't worth spending gems for
    I have also given up on this event?sadly real life has prevented me from finishing quite a few events lately. Very sad since I?ve been playing this game for over 10 years now. I have no problem paying to play but refuse to do it when forced to do so

Rhino Keeper
    Probably the 4th or 5th event in a row I wont be able to finish on time, it's sad to constantly try and spend loads of energy only to come up with nothing. Been playing on and off since 2012 and never had problems finishing events like this.

Is raging ringleader the prize from finishing the event? I couldn’t see a Prize section but very much possible I missed it. Just saw it today in the Inventory section that its size is 5x5, quite large for a person, and more importantly it drops energy! Is it weekly dropper?

Update, oh I get it, it’s a spawn Ans it drops energy when the ruler hits it, right! I skipped this event after getting the 2 caravans because there is no energy droppers awarded. Just making sure I didn’t misread the info. ��
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 12-05-22 at 01:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    On the second time to defeat the ringleader, I clicked skip on visiting Thomas? house for two Gems. The green arrow checked off but the ring leader leader did not spawn. So it was a waste of gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    On the second time to defeat the ringleader, I clicked skip on visiting Thomas? house for two Gems. The green arrow checked off but the ring leader leader did not spawn. So it was a waste of gems.
    The ring leader is not a guarantied spawn! Skipping gems on the goal window will not spawn it, just check off the sub-goal item.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The ring leader is not a guarantied spawn! Skipping gems on the goal window will not spawn it, just check off the sub-goal item.
    Definitely not guaranteed. I had a dire boar spawn from my second visit to Old Thomas's house. I can't remember that ever happening before!

Fashion Designer
    I finished the event yesterday. I'm happy with Strongman, but that was a crazy amount of work. I thought all along the prize isn't really worth the amount of work, but I love to play CS.
    I used the workshop boosts at least 10 times. And I did hurry the Elephant at night just a couple of gems, to get 3 a day. Only because I'm so impatient.
    I'm happy my workshops are back to building supples, really missed those.

Farm Supplier
    This event is impossible to finish unless you can play all 24 hrs in a Day

I quit ! Not do-able , insane amounts needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    This event is impossible to finish unless you can play all 24 hrs in a Day

I quit ! Not do-able , insane amounts needed
    I agree, I thought I had a chance but unfortunately not! Very sad that S8 makes it so difficult!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This has been such a time intensive event. I am still crafting and will hopefully finish within hours of the event ending. This is completely abnormal for me. I can usually knock events over in a week (and I generally do not gem skip anything), but this one will be down to the wire. I'm in uncharted territory here! So, please don't feel bad or that you didn't try hard enough or similar if you don't end up completing all of the goals for this event. This is a tough one for sure. For lower level players, if you can get the Caravan Cars then that is a huge win as they have excellent drops for you.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast