Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Why is Peggy listed with the other obtainable prizes however she can only be purchased with gems. That is misleading or am I missing something?
    I felt the same way. It is very slow going since the Balancing Elephant has a collection time of 8 hours. Peggy costing 300 gems seems a bit unreasonable. Everyone should be able to get Peggy. Her character is a splendid addition to any realm!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-26-22 at 05:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    The Dangerous Lions don’t just spawn from the Novelty Flowers - they also spawn from the Rock Outcroppings.

So this means you can maintain more of a balance in Circus Peanuts and Clown Noses, by collecting Ringleader Hats from lions spawned using both rocks and flowers.
    Last edited by GC5410; 11-26-22 at 07:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I felt the same way. It is very slow going since the Balancing Elephant has a collection time of 8 hours. Peggy costing 300 gems seems a bit unreasonable. Everyone should be able to get Peggy. Her character is a splendid addition to any realm!
    I agree. If you need 16 circus balls, with both elephant and Peggy having 8h collection times, it is not an advantage from a time and gem cost perspective to purchase Peggy for 300 gems. Speeding up the elephant 8x 32 gems would only be 254 gems and you have to spend at least 5 days doing the crafts for goals 9 and 10 anyway.
    Last edited by zoroak; 11-27-22 at 02:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    The Dangerous Lions don’t just spawn from the Novelty Flowers - they also spawn from the Rock Outcroppings.

So this means you can maintain more of a balance in Circus Peanuts and Clown Noses, by collecting Ringleader Hats from lions spawned using both rocks and flowers.
    Thanks for that tip! I was chopping the outcroppings with a lion on my board to avoid spawning dire boars, but this way we have a higher chance at getting top hats

Fashion Designer
    For those whom did not buy the Circus Tent, the Fast Worker Boost is helpful
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    For those whom did not buy the Circus Tent, the Fast Worker Boost is helpful
    I often use the fast worker boost. Particularly for the 4 hr items. (good thing I do lots of Elven trades).

On another note - what's the point of the 2 cannons if they are just decor, at least the cars drop building materials.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I often use the fast worker boost. Particularly for the 4 hr items. (good thing I do lots of Elven trades).

On another note - what's the point of the 2 cannons if they are just decor, at least the cars drop building materials.
    And the High Dive. Still crafting like crazy for it. Not sure it will yield.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know where to find rock outcroppings in storage? I?ve looked in my storage under decorations and materials. Maybe I just missed it in my 800 pages of storage. Also, does anyone know where dark cave formations are stored? I also have a ton of those but I can?t find them. Does anyone know if dark cave formations will also work to get the red balls?
    I tried 2 Dark Cave Formations; no event drops, no spawns.

On different note I was able to collect event materials while raising the baby elephant.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 11-28-22 at 01:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The High Dive drops Fuzzy Moss, Water, and a small amount of coins (about 30, 75, and 45) so far.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-28-22 at 05:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The High Dive drops Fuzzy Moss, Water, and a small amount of coins (about 30 and 45) so far.
    High dive has a collection time of 10 mins, like ponds and similar drops, including onyx ore, fish and mermaid scales.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast