Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

The fast worker that speeds up workshops does not work on the Halloween workshops. I used one but all for nothing. Waiting for two unicycles?..

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    The fast worker that speeds up workshops does not work on the Halloween workshops. I used one but all for nothing. Waiting for two unicycles?..
    I thought that was fixed. Can you (or someone) please post in the bugs forum and if anyone else has tried and not been successful using the boost, please add in your details. I need to know if it's an individual issue or an all player issue before escalating.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    I have been using it on mine with no problems.

Nightclub Owner
    No only is this event a huge energy drain, but crafting is insane!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-03-22 at 01:19 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Haven’t been reading the forum as haven’t been interested in last few events. S8, u should reword the candy floss gnome to ‘a chance of dropping cotton candy’. Just paid 60 gems for it and no cotton candy. Or maybe that was just first collect. Either way, I feel ripped off. No wonder I’m losing interest in this game. Disappointing after all the years and cash I’ve put into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Haven’t been reading the forum as haven’t been interested in last few events. S8, u should reword the candy floss gnome to ‘a chance of dropping cotton candy’. Just paid 60 gems for it and no cotton candy. Or maybe that was just first collect. Either way, I feel ripped off. No wonder I’m losing interest in this game. Disappointing after all the years and cash I’ve put into this game.
    Welcome to the club. I purchased the Gnome thinking that it would have guaranteed drops since I was paying for it with gems. It turned out to be nothing but a redesigned Cotton Candy Machine.

Nightclub Owner
    Do we lose the event item crafting ability after Goal 10?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I’m in the last goal and all the crafts are available…..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I thought that was fixed. Can you (or someone) please post in the bugs forum and if anyone else has tried and not been successful using the boost, please add in your details. I need to know if it's an individual issue or an all player issue before escalating.
    I'm using the boost on the Grim Workshops and it works fine.

Executive Chef
    I lost a few days due to being sick so right now am just seeing how far I get (just finished maturing balancing elephant). I don't expect to finish but will likely drop whatever decorations I manage down next to my amusement park.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast