Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/24: Dread and Circuses | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Haven’t been reading the forum as haven’t been interested in last few events. S8, u should reword the candy floss gnome to ‘a chance of dropping cotton candy’. Just paid 60 gems for it and no cotton candy. Or maybe that was just first collect. Either way, I feel ripped off. No wonder I’m losing interest in this game. Disappointing after all the years and cash I’ve put into this game.
    S8 are getting too greedy and wanting people to use gems to finish goals. It’s not just CS, it’s across all games. The forums on Bakery & Restaurant have people complaining about the time permitted for goals and the difficulty in finishing.

I’ve been playing for more years than I care to remember, but it’s really losing its appeal. It’s frustrating to get within a day or two of completing a goal only for the timer to run out.

I wish the company would listen to their players and set realistic goals and timers!

Fashion Designer
    So, I've summoned the strong man and will put him with my other feast droppers. I now have enough that I'm always maxed on all feasts. Glad to not have to use base resources to craft them. Glad the train cars drop building materials too. Like the look of the elephant so will keep him on display too, but draw the line on using gems buying Peggy. Get frustrated that it's just assumed that we'll just cough up gems for items to complete the event set, with no great advantage. I just accidentally lost 616 gems and am very reluctant to replace them yet. (Just another way inflation is biting), what with the devaluation of our $$$$ to purchase gems anyway, and some items being very expensive for mediocre rewards. Problem for me is that I still really enjoy playing CS. It's getting so all games that claim to be free have 'in app' purchases options. And the game companies are getting in this kind of game options start when our kids are quite young. My grandson plays a game he loves but to advance in levels they really need to purchase resources packs. This has been going on for 4 yrs and he's only 11. Pester power is such that lots of parents give in. So the use of real $$$ to play games such as those from S8 are becoming so common place we should not be surprised that it's just expected that players will use hard earned and expensive gems to complete events that happen with almost no respite between events to relax and recoup crafted items used to just grow Queendoms. But it is just another form of entertainment which is getting more expensive and narrower in focus.

(soap box rant done now)

Hope everyone is able to finish and earn all the rewards for their hard work, time and energy!!!
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 12-04-22 at 05:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I won't be able to finish this event to many things needed to craft one thing I'll just focus on getting the lion as I the drops from the others aren't worth spending gems for

Fashion Designer
    300 for Peggy seems pretty steep. Anyone get her and besides looks are happy with the drops and purchase?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    300 for Peggy seems pretty steep. Anyone get her and besides looks are happy with the drops and purchase?
    I got her for her looks. The fact that she drops big balls is a bonus

Is it possible to summon more than one Scrawn E Strongman? I mean if we had the resources, could we simultaneously summon him in both workshops and the Circus Tent? Has anyone tried?

Rhino Keeper
    I finished this event this morning and am now trying for the lion but, after collecting from both the flower and the outcropping, I only got one lion spawn out of both. Much lower drop rate from during the event. Anyone else experiencing this? Not sure I want to waste energy getting the lion at a 3 hour collection timer for only 50 coin per.

I used to love collecting all the great items offered but, just can't afford to use gems, although I have bought them before, they are just too expensive for me now $$$ and energy wise for the low drop rates they give.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 12-09-22 at 02:20 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Is it possible to summon more than one Scrawn E Strongman? I mean if we had the resources, could we simultaneously summon him in both workshops and the Circus Tent? Has anyone tried?
    You can start the craft in both. There is a risk that you can only collect 1. I did not try out.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can start the craft in both. There is a risk that you can only collect 1. I did not try out.
    That was what I was afraid of lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    That was what I was afraid of lol.
    As there is no systematic, there is still a high chance to make it. Now the energy & crafting requirements are just to insane. I might be cheaper to buy him from the goal window (480 gems).

Edit: The answer is now, you cannot have more then one then 1! The second can be sold for 0 coins!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-05-22 at 11:33 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast